Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Stop Having $5 Order On Fiver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stop Having $5 Order On Fiver (645 Views)

Complete Guide On How To Place An Order On Jumia / Reuters Photojournalism Grant Worth $5,000 USD For 8 Candidates / Very Active Fiver Level 1 Seller Account For Sell At Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Having $5 Order On Fiver by younqjohn01(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2016
My name is Obaro Abidemi Bidex. A student of Mass Communication, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. When I started as a freelancer on Fiverr it was not rosy in the sense that my first account was banned and I wasn’t able to get my money out.
As if that was not enough, my account was banned up to seven times consecutively. I created the 8th account with the aim and determination of keeping it real, live and stable. “I have to keep this last account with everything I have” that was my statement then.
I posted just few screenshot and my inbox was bombarded with messages like “What niche are you into? Tell me your niche, How can I get started? E.tc.
I’m into creative writing. But those who are tired of having a $5 order, here is the solution:

HOW TO STOP HAVING A $5 ORDER
I want you all to know that Fiverr is no longer meant for kids, it’s meant for mature mind. Therefore it’s high time for you to stop having or accepting $5 order. I know there were hungry sellers who are ready to do anything for just $5 but the fact is that these people will later loose the money and got their account banned for not been able to meet the buyer taste.
I will just go straight to the point in order not to waste much of your time on this.
Do not activate the 3 package gig: I will advise you not to activate the 3 package on your gig because that alone will determine your income on Fiverr to be at minimal. Fiverr intentionally introduced the 3 package so as to keep you on the ground without making what you want to make and leave to venture into order business. With the activation of this package, you will find it difficult to bill your buyer because your price has been fixed!
Do not give room for your buyer to dictate for you: If a buyer orders your gig without contacting you first, cancel the order and ask the buyer to contact you first before placing order as stated in your gig. Trust me; the buyer will surely message you back for having the courage to reject the $5 in the first place. That’s makes you to look real to the buyer.
Be sure before charging your buyer: Make sure you receive every information you need to get the order started from the buyer before you name your price. When a buyer message you that he has interest in your gig and all you could say is “Feel free to order my gig”, absolutely the buyer will undoubtedly believe that you are after the money and not the work. You need to request for what the buyer really needs, the time frame, you can as well request for competitors info before you proceed to bargain on the price. With this, the buyer will surely believe that you are indeed a professional.
$5 gig: Most buyers believe that everything start and ends for $5 on Fiverr but as a seller, the ball is left for you to play it how you like. I have just one gig which I’m operating for over 9 months with an attachment of $5 on it. I have cancelled over 275 orders of $5 and that has not hindered my earning. I make $240 last month with just a single order and I was happy with it.
Make a notice at the beginning and bottom of your gig: This is very simple. You can do this buy writings words like “Contact me before you place your order “or “Contact me and I will send you a competitive quote”. By doing these, you have successfully captured your buyer for bargain. Do not be desperate to get order and do not fear to lose customers. Because if you do, you will find it difficult to get to the promise land.
If you need for info, feel free to call me: 08134001870.

or via facebook @https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007671439073 Obaro Abidemi Bidex

More screenshot on the way…. It’s time to discover yourself on Fiverr. Thank you for reading…… Keep earning the $$$$$$$$$$$$

source.......................http://www.360loaded.com/2016/10/stop-5-order-fiver/

Re: How To Stop Having $5 Order On Fiver by HydrogenLogo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
More Stories

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy J7 / Download Music - Chidinma Fallen In Love Produced By Mastercraft / International Passport At Cheaper Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.