Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ (905 Views)

Error 170 In Mmm... / 29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by tblackE61(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2016
t is no news again that people now preach MMM even more than the word of God, as the ponzi scheme as really take over the heart of many of my friends. So I woke up very early this morning and decidee to do some research abt MMM so i can joim the moving train and get paid too, but to my surprised I stumble on this page and it really got me confused . Guys pls read carefully the word that are painted in yellow expecially the last 3 paragraph and tell me what exactly those words means expecially that part that said "U CAN EVEN LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by 4reala(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2016
I think they are trying to warn u before hand so dat u don't cry foul wen it happens cool

1 Like

Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2016
you can only loose your money if you dont obey the rules

1 Like

Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Bross! Those yellow write ups have been there for almost a year now since MMM wz introduced to us, and we have been making steady money from it.
Waste no time further, chat me lemme put u thru 08037584647. U will be glad u did.
Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by ak47yong(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2016
tblackE61:
t is no news again that people now preach MMM even more than the word of God, as the ponzi scheme as really take over the heart of many of my friends. So I woke up very early this morning and decidee to do some research abt MMM so i can joim the moving train and get paid too, but to my surprised I stumble on this page and it really got me confused . Guys pls read carefully the word that are painted in yellow expecially the last 3 paragraph and tell me what exactly those words means expecially that part that said "U CAN EVEN LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY"

Continue doubting I already have plots of land and earn more money than my folks. As a student I no longer ask for money infact I send some monthly for upkeep.

1 Like

Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
ak47yong:

Continue doubting I already have plots of land and earn more money than my folks. As a student I no longer ask for money infact I send some monthly for upkeep.
dont mind the guy by the time hunger go hammer am. my fellow mavorian carry go
Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by tblackE61(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
4reala:
I think they are trying to warn u before hand so dat u don't cry foul wen it happens cool

Bro that's just the plain truth! ! They are giving us a sound warning.

1 Like

Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by tblackE61(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
intbizoil:
you can only loose your money if you dont obey the rules

What rules exactly is to be obeyed??!! It is written boldly on thier site that there is no rule!
Re: U Need To Read This!! : You Can Loose All Your Money In MMM!! Beware^^ by tblackE61(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Bross! Those yellow write ups have been there for almost a year now since MMM wz introduced to us, and we have been making steady money from it.
Waste no time further, chat me lemme put u thru 08037584647. U will be glad u did.

U think so? ?

(1) (Reply)

20 Odd-looking Creatures That Probably You Have Never Seen Before / No Chill Arsenal Fans.."wenger Out" Sign At An Anti-trump Rally In London / Nigeria Needs To Be Recolonize - Trump, US Pres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.