Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? (15499 Views)

What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! / Who Has Tried Using Apetamin Syrup To Gain Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Everywhere you go, you read about people trying to lose weight. But they are people like me out there that have been trying effortless to gain some weight for years. You hardly see articles speaking on this, and when you do, it is written by an American, and they are naming food you can't get here in Nigeria. So, I have decided to come on Nairaland and see if I can get help. I want to gain some weight in the next couple of months, and I need to know what to eat, and maybe exercises to do to achieve this.

I am 6ft2, and weigh 64 KG...Sometimes when I work a lot into the night for days, my weight drops down to 61kg. You know that ain't a good look for a tall guy. I a looking at weighing at least 75kg in the next couple of months. Help me achieve this. Thanks in advance.

Update- By the way, I am 35.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Bigcake: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:
Everywhere you go, you read about people trying to lose weight. But they are people like me out there that have been trying effortless to gain some weight for years. You hardly see articles speaking on this, and when you do, it is written by an American, and they are naming food you can't get here in Nigeria. So, I have decided to come on Nairaland and see if I can get help. I want to gain some weight in the next couple of months, and I need to know what to eat, and maybe exercises to do to achieve this.

I am 6ft2, and weigh 64 KG...Sometimes when I work a lot into the night for days, my weight drops down to 61kg. You know that ain't a good look for a tall guy. I a looking at weighing at least 75kg in the next couple of months. Help me achieve this. Thanks in advance.
Take CYPRI GOLD tablet: its N200 a card: take one tablet in two days: its obvious ur body lacks fat: no side effect but ensure u have food to eat: dnt fail to tell me the result after two weeks:

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Bigcake:
Take CYPRI GOLD tablet: its N200 a card: take one tablet in two days: its obvious ur body lacks fat: no side effect but ensure u have food to eat: dnt fail to tell me the result after two weeks:

After just two weeks? Hmm! This is interesting. Thanks. I will try it out. What do you mean by "it's N200 a card?" Those it mean that one tablet is N200?
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Bigcake:
I pray the OP would follow your advice. I'm here till the next two years at most waiting for his response regarding this.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
charix:

I pray the OP would follow your advice. I'm here till the next two years at most waiting for his response regarding this.

Mr. Pessimist, you are here too? Please don't come and jinx me with your badluck.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:

Mr. Pessimist, you are here too? Please don't come and jinx me with your badluck.
Prove me wrong with results. Our discussion hasn't started till you've done it.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Bigcake: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayo80:

After just two weeks? Hmm! This is interesting. Thanks. I will try it out. What do you mean by "it's N200 a card?" Those it mean that one tablet is N200?
What i mean is that it is a whole card which contains 10 tablets is sold for N200. pls dnt go for any other one if u dnt see Cypri Gold..... to even make it better, try to exercise urself maybe "press up". u will surely like urself.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bigcake:
What i mean is that it is a whole card which contains 10 tablets is sold for N200. pls dnt go for any other one if u dnt see Cypri Gold..... to even make it better, try to exercise urself maybe "press up". u will surely like urself.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Sleekbaby(f): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Op be aware dt cypri gold will make u sleep too much so if you are working class guy it will be better for you to take it during weekend bcoz it will weaken u too.

3 Likes

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Sleekbaby:
Op be aware dt cypri gold will make u sleep too much so if you are working class guy it will be better for you to take it during weekend bcoz it will weaken u too.

Okay. Thanks. I will put it on hold for now, till I can get 10 days free to test it.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Bigcake:

What's up...I started the experiment today. I weigh 62kg right now. I will let you know what I weigh in two weeks time. Thanks for the info once again.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
charix:

Prove me wrong with results. Our discussion hasn't started till you've done it.

I started today. I will update as the days go by.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Bigcake: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
kayo80:

What's up...I started the experiment today. I weigh 62kg right now. I will let you know what I weigh in two weeks time. Thanks for the info once again.
thats good, but eat heavily as this will make u sleep well. dnt forget to do press up if u dnt have whr to gym. eat very well . goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bigcake:
thats good, but eat heavily as this will make u sleep well. dnt forget to do press up if u dnt have whr to gym. eat very well . goodluck.

Yea...I will. smiley
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
I thought I should put daily updates here so I don't forget anything. Someone might learn from it in the future. I intend to take one pill of Cypri Gold capsules every 2 days for the next 14 days. So far, these are the changes I have noticed after taking the drug 24 hours ago.

#I feel sleepy all the time, and I am tired a lot. I slept from 1:30 to 5:30 yesterday afternoon. I can't remember the last time I slept that long in the afternoon.

#As much as people said it would make me eat a lot, I haven't noticed that yet. Yea, it increased my appetite a little, but not as much as I expected.

#I slept very early yesterday around 9pm (early for me).

#I have crazy dreams every time I sleep.

#I am tired most of the time. Yea, I know I have said that before, but I had to say it again for people to really understand how tired you would get if you take this drug. Good thing I work for myself, and I already planned out the next 14 days.

#I get mood swings. I feel sad a lot of the time. Sad for no reason.

#The effect of the drug extends to the next day. Yea, I thought it would have gone out of my system by this morning, but after waking up by 6 am as usual, I started feeling sleepy again at around 8 am, and I slept from 8:30 am till 10:30 am.

So far, those are the side effects I have noticed. I will update more in the next 24 hours.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
kayo80:
I thought I should put daily updates here so I don't forget anything. Someone might learn from it in the future. I intend to take one pill of Cypri Gold capsules every 2 days for the next 14 days. So far, these are the changes I have noticed after taking the drug 24 hours ago.

#I feel sleepy all the time, and I am tired a lot. I slept from 1:30 to 5:30 yesterday afternoon. I can't remember the last time I slept that long in the afternoon.

#As much as people said it would make me eat a lot, I haven't noticed that yet. Yea, it increased my appetite a little, but not as much as I expected.

#I am tired most of the time. Yea, I know I have said that before, but I had to say it again for people to really understand how tired you would get if you take this drug. Good thing I work for myself, and I already planned out the next 14 days.

#The effect of the drug extends to the next day. Yea, I thought it would have gone out of my system by this morning, but after waking up by 6 am as usual, I started feeling sleepy again at around 8 am, and I slept from 8:30 am till 10:30 am.

So far, those are the side effects I have noticed. I will update more in the next 24 hours.
Am not an advocate of pills to avoid addiction and concentrating its contents in ur system.
Check the work you do. it is probably the number one contributor.adjust your time to allow 1hr siesta for two weeks, Drink enough water, make sure u dont miss your break fast and eat shouldnt be later than 9am. exercise ur body atleast twice in a week for 30mins. Dont miss ur nyt sleep also. latest 10pm and it good healthy foods rich in carbohydrate,protein and vitamins.
thanks
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
kayo80:

At the rate you're going you'd eventually add weight. Since pill-taking is the easier traveled road there's no need to throw workout and eating advice.
One thing no one has mentioned though is what the drug does. With the increased appetite I'd throw a guess to say it's a multivitamin pill.

1 Like

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by udysweet(f): 4:39am On Nov 01, 2016
kayo80:

grin grin
A good thing you work for yourself else I would have said flee from those drugs. The singular reason I've avoided taking any of such appetite stimulants due to what you just described up there. Maybe if I can spare ten days like you too that I won't be needing, I'll risk it too

2 Likes

Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by udysweet(f): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2016
charix:

At the rate you're going you'd eventually add weight. Since pill-taking is the easier traveled road there's no need to throw workout and eating advice.
One thing no one has mentioned though is what the drug does. With the increased appetite I'd throw a guess to say it's a multivitamin pill.
Its not, it's just an appetite stimulant. From my idea of these meds, they are usually used to treat certain ailments like super apeti, If I recall, the literature inside read headaches or so as one of the indications it treats. But I guess the side effects, wch is increased appetite, is what we now convert to our own good, lol. These meds messes up your system and makes one eat like a glutton grin
I'm considering checking to see if I can get something better than oraxin (another variant I know and have used too, it's a syrup containing some multivitamins aside it been a stimulant too)
For the cyprigold I might be wrong though o, dunno if they have upgraded it now to include multivitamin
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2016
udysweet:

Its not, it's just an appetite stimulant. From my idea of these meds, they are usually used to treat certain ailments like super apeti, If I recall, the literature inside read headaches or so as one of the indications it treats. But I guess the side effects, wch is increased appetite, is what we now convert to our own good, lol. These meds messes up your system and makes one eat like a glutton grin
I'm considering checking to see if I can get something better than oraxin (another variant I know and have used too, it's a syrup containing some multivitamins aside it been a stimulant too)
For the cyprigold I might be wrong though o, dunno if they have upgraded it now to include multivitamin
I found the same success using multivitamins and a regimen of weight lifting. After a constant four month habit of consuming a multi pill a day it completely stopped working in aiding my appetite. By the time I had achieved considerable body mass and a larger nutrient intake ability.
Would've given this pill a go if I hadn't already gotten my desired weight -- hmm, maybe sometime in the future if workplace stress diminishes my appetite.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
kayo80:

You better stop before getting depressed. It makes you sad for no reason. Jeez that doesn't sound good. You can be adding more omega 3 fats into ur food. Like olive oil, avocados etc. That's a healthy way to gain weight
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
lovelygurl:

You better stop before getting depressed. It makes you sad for no reason. Jeez that doesn't sound good. You can be adding more omega 3 fats into ur food. Like olive oil, avocados etc. That's a healthy way to gain weight

Okay. Thanks. But I think I will still go through with it...I am very depressed already and being skinny is one of the causes of this, so I might as well make this sacrifice (no matter how costly) now.
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by austinereds(m): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Bros pls try and quickly deal with this depression. Pls
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by cnanu(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
kayo80:

Update- By the way, I am 35.

How to Gain Weight fast and safely with Nigerian foods is born out from my friends weight gain experience. Believe me, you don't need the full gist.Since this experience, have been searching on how one can gain weight safely with Nigerians meal and diets. Today have been able to achieve the compilation of Nigerian diets that can help you out. Check it out

http://cur.lv/13o7j6
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
cnanu:

How to Gain Weight fast and safely with Nigerian foods is born out from my friends weight gain experience. Believe me, you don't need the full gist.Since this experience, have been searching on how one can gain weight safely with Nigerians meal and diets. Today have been able to achieve the compilation of Nigerian diets that can help you out. Check it out

http://cur.lv/13o7j6

like seriously?
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by YetidStores(f): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2017
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. But I think I will still go through with it...I am very depressed already and being skinny is one of the causes of this, so I might as well make this sacrifice (no matter how costly) now.

You didn't inform us of the outcome after 10days...so, would you say the drug made you add and how much weight did u gain?

If your answer to my first question was yes, It's over a year you did the experiment, have you dropped back to your former weight of 62Kg
Re: Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? by kayo80(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2017
YetidStores:

You didn't inform us of the outcome after 10days...so, would you say the drug made you add and how much weight did u gain?

If your answer to my first question was yes, It's over a year you did the experiment, have you dropped back to your former weight of 62Kg

I stopped on the 4th day or so as I was always feeling sick after using the drug and sleeping too much. I threw the drugs out, and never used it again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grace Nwaokobia Set To Break GWR For Longest Home Kitchen Cooking Marathon / Rice Is The Common Food Cooked For Christmas- Why? / Johnvents Pure Cocoa Powder - Nigerians Deserve To Enjoy The Nourishing Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.