Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos (37775 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultists In Anambra State. Graphic Photos / Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by johnstar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Afonjas at it again
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
johnstar:
Afonjas at it again

Yeah, the so-called cowards.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by madapcmod: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Boils down to who controls which bustop and owo mi da syndrome

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by walosky(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Afonja's Alayes and cultism are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Princy13: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kai!

I hope is not those jobless alaye yoruba street urchins that perpetrated this wicked act.

His blood will be required on their heads.It is written,Thou shall not kill.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The rate at which all these touts are engaging in cultism in yorubaland calls for deep reflection. This unbridled briganda to control moto park or to forcefully posses a lan is making them meet their untimely death
24SEVEN:
Yorubas and cultism sha.
For your perusal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by OsuGanja(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by mKc9ET(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Them boiz. What a waste of life, I don't know when this people will learn to desist from this negative act that is only gonna cost their lives. #RIP
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by iukpe: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The rate at which all these touts are engaging in cultism in yorubaland calls for deep reflection. This unbridled briganda to control moto park or to forcefully posses a lan is making them meet their untimely death

We need NGOs to organize desensitization campaigns and rallies in various parts of our country aimed at turning youths around from the common response to things through violence, rivalry, killings and crime. The youths need to believe that they have something more serious to hope for in life than what they see today.
Churches, mosques and community groups need to organize programs to openly talk to the youths and engage them in a more meaningful way for the sake of society.
using radio or TV will not reach the target today.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Eibams60(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yoruba sha
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by hmd01(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
End time
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Poverty stricken and re-tarded people should not be allowed to breed.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Baroba(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jobless youths up to no good, another death, another statistic.. Condolence to his family.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by IntroVAT: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sad. From cradle to wheelbarrow grave sad
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
May Allah help us

Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
He already looked dead with his dry skin before facing the real death.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by engrkaz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
during my youth service in Owerri I saw minors parading themselves as JVC (Junior Vickings) and IT7 (the minors arm of the )... So don't be too quick to condemn a tribe... Its a Nigerian problem
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Killurself: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
24SEVEN:
Yorubas and cultism sha.
this people re area boys not cultist and come to calabar and cultists. Cultism in calabar is like employment.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
The man of lawlessness is indeed on the lose in Naija. Why are people so heartless ? Killing somebody like this is highly frightening
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by horlarbanji(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a lesson to youths that thinks they can do without God.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
the high rate of jobless useless hopeless Afonjas roaming around Lagos looking for law abiding citizen to harass intimidate possibly kidnap for money ritual is on the high side. Ambode should sit up like man and deport them back to their various hinterland villages, Lagos state is not ment for jobless Afonjas and Agberos... go back to ijebu ode ogbomoso , etc and continue your nefarious act,
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by muddaththir(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is babaric, this is the only country in the world that doesn't value the of life's of its citizen
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by tunshe: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
madridguy:
GLAD HE ACHIEVED HIS AIM AND AMBITION. HAD BEEN YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO ALMIGHTY GOD AM SURE YOU WON'T END THIS HORRIBLE WAY. LESSON TO THE YOUNG GUYS THINKING WITHOUT BELONGING TO ANY SECRET SOCIETY YOU ARE YET TO COMPLETE AS A GUY, I HOPE YOU HAVE A RETHINK NOW BEFORE YOU END YOUR LIFE IN REGRET.

"Hasbunallahu wa ni`mal Wakil'' [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).]''

You shouldn't be glad for him. Remove that part from your statement and the rest is perfect.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Gabreal1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
madridguy:
GLAD HE ACHIEVED HIS AIM AND AMBITION. HAD BEEN YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO ALMIGHTY GOD AM SURE YOU WON'T END THIS HORRIBLE WAY. LESSON TO THE YOUNG GUYS THINKING WITHOUT BELONGING TO ANY SECRET SOCIETY YOU ARE YET TO COMPLETE AS A GUY, I HOPE YOU HAVE A RETHINK NOW BEFORE YOU END YOUR LIFE IN REGRET.

"Hasbunallahu wa ni`mal Wakil'' [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).]''
Did Stephen in the bible not give his life to christ?
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
To watch the video go on instagram and check instablog9ja post. I am happy the pics were posted here as I only saw the video. It's really terrible watchin that video.
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Emmytrill(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a violent and painful way to die... cry cry cry
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by northvietnam(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
madridguy:

Young man I think you have serious Comprehension problem.....

go back and read the thread again meticulously then thank me later.......

RIP to the Dead
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by YhungPablo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
damn it.
. I saw this video this afternoon on someone phone ... I was very shocked seeing young people matching another soul mate... Bleep devil.. this masquerade lasted more than d required days... I know it will still leads to this.

useless people in island...

that's y why they named the most notorious place in Lagos state...

God Punish everyone involved in this Guy Death..

#frustrated.

RIP to the Dead
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
death everywhere , where person go run to now undecided cry
Re: Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos by Alegirl: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mama na boy oooo

This one is just a waste

If his mother didn't have a male child,she will be crying.what a wasteee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.