Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Make Your Facebook Profile Video - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Your Facebook Profile Video (593 Views)

How To Know If Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Facebook Profile Video by Weezyclan(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2016
hello yes you can make your facebook profile video just follow my steps

[br /] now you'll need an android phone with facebook mobile app in it or a computer system
or any smart phone, you know what a smart phone is??

NOTE: do not infringe on anyone's copyright

1. go to your profile page and click profile picture

2. you'll see an option to upload a video or select

3. click on upload

thats all, you'll have option to trim the video for 7 seconds and also select thumbnail appropriate for it

here is link to my facebook video http://facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu

ENJOY
Re: How To Make Your Facebook Profile Video by Franky826: 2:06am On Oct 23, 2016
Weezyclan:
hello yes you can make your facebook profile video just follow my steps

[br /] now you'll need an android phone with facebook mobile app in it or a computer system
or any smart phone, you know what a smart phone is??

NOTE: do not infringe on anyone's copyright

1. go to your profile page and click profile picture

2. you'll see an option to upload a video or select

3. click on upload

thats all, you'll have option to trim the video for 7 seconds and also select thumbnail appropriate for it

here is link to my facebook video http://facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu

ENJOY

(1) (Reply)

Solar Inverter / Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer / Kickass Torrents Is ON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.