Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

"RIHANNA" Is Dead! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "RIHANNA" Is Dead! (716 Views)

Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Rihanna – Royals / Unclad Picture Of Rihanna And How Someone Recreated It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"RIHANNA" Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
The news just reaching our desk this morning is that popular figure, "RIHANNA" just kicked the bucket.
She was rushed from her home to the hospital at the early hours of today but was not able to make it as it was already too late.
There have been no official report about the issue surrounding her sudden death as the doctors are yet to issue out any statement on that.
"RIHANNA JOY CHIEKWE", a popular food seller at 'ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET' just passed away.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: "RIHANNA" Is Dead! by mii4u(f): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2016
OP, I no sure say u well so. grin
Re: "RIHANNA" Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2016
mii4u:
OP, I no sure say u well so. grin
Wetin happen na?
Re: "RIHANNA" Is Dead! by iSpread(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy Nigerians!!!
Re: "RIHANNA" Is Dead! by mii4u(f): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Mediator97:

Wetin happen na?

u sure say u no sabi wetin I mean? Lol
Re: "RIHANNA" Is Dead! by sinaj(f): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Lwkmd cheesy

Op u got me.
Re: "RIHANNA" Is Dead! by SonicGlows(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Mediator97:
The news just reaching our desk this morning is that popular figure, "RIHANNA" just kicked the bucket.
She was rushed from her home to the hospital at the early hours of today but was not able to make it as it was already too late.
There have been no official report about the issue surrounding her sudden death as the doctors are yet to issue out any statement on that.
"RIHANNA JOY CHIEKWE", a popular food seller at 'ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET' just passed away.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
God punish you this morning!!!.Lol

(1) (Reply)

Haven't Seen This Sort Of Kindness...ever! Soul-satisfying Indeed! / Oba Of Benin's Brand New 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom Read More: Https://www.naij.co / Watch The Video Of Onyi Anikwe Crying Because Of CHIDINMA OKEKE SE.X Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.