Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Naija's Growing Weed Culture: Why Do So Many Young Nigerians Smoke Weed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naija's Growing Weed Culture: Why Do So Many Young Nigerians Smoke Weed? (333 Views)

#TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas / Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija's Growing Weed Culture: Why Do So Many Young Nigerians Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
With the legalization of weed in certain parts of the West and the constant promotion in the music and film industry, it’s no surprise that many young people now and days spend their days and nights, high as a kite.

Timothy went in search of the answers to the question…Why do so many young people smoke weed?”

“How many sticks of weed can you smoke in a day?” Timothy asks one young man.

“It’s a lot I can’t count it,” the man answers.

“How does your body feel when you smoke?” Timothy asks another man.

“The first time I smoked I ate a lot, like 300 naira bread and 50 naira beans…it opens your stomach,” he grinned.

Thanks for watching!

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPeq8cEMBes
Re: Naija's Growing Weed Culture: Why Do So Many Young Nigerians Smoke Weed? by sinaj(f): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2016
It heals the soul nd gives inspiration grin
Re: Naija's Growing Weed Culture: Why Do So Many Young Nigerians Smoke Weed? by EricSmallz(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2016
not only in nigeria... Its all over the world... Weed is the best plant in existence..

I dont have respect for nigeria again. Thats why the n is small letter (.
Re: Naija's Growing Weed Culture: Why Do So Many Young Nigerians Smoke Weed? by kokertalented: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
becoz they must smoke it

(1) (Reply)

Competition Is The Best Workout Motivation / How To Lose Weight Quickly And Instantly / How Chronic Acne Almost Killed My Self Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.