Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary (photos) (2157 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Nollywood actor Bishop Ime Umoh popularly known as Okon Lagos and his beautiful wife celebrated their 3rd year wedding anniversary on Wednesday.
The Akwa Ibom State born actor who is also a special adviser to Akwa Ibom State Governor, wrote this to mark the special day with his wife;
Just like a joke it's 3 years gone. I met her and decided to make her a part of my life forever. Looking back at the journey so far, i clearly see that i am bigger and better now than when i met her and i have the good Lord to thank. @idarabishop She is my wife, my mother, my sister, my night nurse, my number one fan, my pillar of support just in case i slip, my good luck charm, my sweet trouble maker, the Empress of my heart, the Vice President of #okonrepubic. I won't forget to tell you that she is wonderful in my kitchen, an invaluable companion in my living room and the sole owner and possessor-in-chief of my "mumu button" in the other room. Strong woman God gave me. #stronggirl who always gat my back. Happy anniversary to the Bishops. #okonlagos #okonrepubic #iyammi
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/okon-lagos-and-his-wife-celebrate-3.html?m=1

Re: Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary (photos) by HIScraziness(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
So this guy is this cute shocked shocked

As someone would say "nobody's ugly, we're just broke!?"
Re: Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
@ the first picture... kiss kiss
Re: Okon Lagos And His Wife Celebrate 3 Years Wedding Anniversary (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wow beautiful family

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: How Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Was Deported From Canada In 2012 / VP Osinbajo's Daughter, Kiki Mourns Late Friend DJ Olu Abiodun (photos) / A Nigerian Citizen Corrects Oby Ezekwesili's Grammar. Her Reply And Corrections!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.