Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be (1084 Views)

Helicopter Was Use To Pick Up A VIP That Was Studied In A Traffic Around Lagos B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Guys, let's play a game. If your phone was a traffic sign, what would it be and why?

Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by excanny: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin. Brahaha. No yab my phone. The current phone I have would be One Way.
But with the phantom 6 plus I'm currently saving for, I"ll say "Keep Right".
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by TappGroupNG: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Loool. With that tecno phantom phone, the right word will be keep right.
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by TappGroupNG: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Loool. With that tecno phantom phone, the right sign will be keep right.
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by techlesson: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2016
My tecno phone will read do not enter cos am the only one that can operate it.. .reasons, so much codes grin grin secrecy
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by techlesson: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:

Lol if I hv a phantom 6Plus, it will com with a caution for children o.. .reasons best own to me
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by jerrysense: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
It's gon b a one way thing oo.. Look n pass
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by jerrysense: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
TappGroupNG:
He he he y d keep right?
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
excanny:

Lol!!! Please save well to "Keep right" grin
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Why keep right? Can u explain further please? wink
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
techlesson:
My tecno phone will read do not enter cos am the only one that can operate it.. .reasons, so much codes grin grin secrecy

Thanks to the security features of the phone. I know Tecno cares about our data being protected on our phones, hence the new security features like fingerprint and eye scanner in the new devices. And they just partnered with Trustlook too to boost phone security.
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
jerrysense:
It's gon b a one way thing oo.. Look n pass

And what make will that be? smiley
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
techlesson:

Lol if I hv a phantom 6Plus, it will com with a caution for children o.. .reasons best own to me

Don't worry, u can guide against all kind of intruders. The eye sensor & finger print scanner got your back for that wink
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by jerrysense: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iamdemola:

And what make will that be? smiley
Always on point with tecno na
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by jerrysense: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
techlesson:

Hehehe.. 18+ I smell grin just passing
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by techlesson: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iamdemola:

Thanks to the security features of the phone. I know Tecno cares about our data being protected on our phones, hence the new security features like fingerprint and eye scanner in the new devices. And they just partnered with Trustlook too to boost phone security.
Sure thing.. Tyt security
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by techlesson: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
jerrysense:

Hehehe.. 18+ I smell grin just passing
Na u get ur hand to type na grin
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
jerrysense:

Always on point with tecno na

Tecno cares right?
Re: If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
techlesson:

Sure thing.. Tyt security

Very necessary. Rate of cyber crime is increasing daily

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Machineries For Sale / Aww A Female Is Ready To Beat Wiz Khalifa UP / We Can Help You To Relocate And To Reassemble Your Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.