Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids (1361 Views)

10 Classic Animated Movies You Can Watch With Your Kids This Weekend / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by exlink10(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Don't get me wrong, having kids is one of the best thing in the world but what of when they reach 2 or 3 years old ....lol? They will become monsters literally. Am telling you honestly. In fact as am typing this, i can remember my sister's kids, they are something else. But trust Africans, we beat them up pretty good.

But what if you are in the states were beating a baby can land you in jail and your kids taken away from you, what will you do. Checkout these disastrous kids in this picture and tell me what you will do if they were your kids

lol.... i can stop laughing.

more pictures @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/if-you-dont-beat-your-kids-this-is.html

mynd44 lalasticlala missyb obinoscopy and the rest what if these are your kids??

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by Authoreety: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
My son doesn't do dat.... He's well disciplined...
Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by beycity(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
The kids in the above pictures are small nah. they don't even know what they were doing. Beating them will make no sense.
Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by Topestbilly(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Can't beat my child for this, Cos have done worst while growing up.
Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by Topestbilly(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Authoreety:
My son doesn't do dat.... He's well disciplined...

Maybe he's a child physically and adult internally or in spiritual realm.

All kids behave silly at a point while growing up no matter how well disciplined they are.
Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by sisisioge: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omg! First pics.....yyeeeeeepaaaaa! I think na to write petition to him papa family about their level of bushiness! Abi make we kuku throway the pikin sef...yaaak!

The others...can still deal. grin
Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
The first tho shocked shocked sad
Re: If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids by byvan03: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nah to throway that number 1ooo.

(1) (Reply)

/ If You Dey Comot Sperm 21x/month, You No Fit Get Prostrate Cancer - PidginBlog / Help, I Need Advise On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.