Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Word From GOD: By His Ward (367 Views)

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / FANIMOROUS: A Word Coined From Yoruba Language Added To The Dictionary / 18 Everyday Things You Never Knew Actually Had A Word That Describes Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
I believed that the land of Ibadan was the most accursed land in the world, and that there could never be another land to beat it in terms of its being accursed in all its entirety. That it is most accursed still rings true, but that there can never be another land to beat it is a fact that I have had to re-consider ever since I gained admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University for a Post-Graduate Diploma programme.

The anguish that I have known as the author of Masculinism, in O.A.U., has been drummed into my being; such that the pain, the abuse (both sexual and otherwise; such that I am raped during my sleep each night in the Post-Graduate Hall wherein I was given accommodation), the sufferings are all a part of what I go through as I strive to obtain a Post-Graduate Diploma. Undergraduate students that I could have fathered if I hadn't preferred homosexuality to heterosexuality throw taunts and insults at me at every point in time; and to study becomes a daunting task as I face abuse even while I am trying to bury myself in my books.

I do not want to declare Obafemi Awolowo University an accursed land, even as I still curse Ibadanland even in my dreams. But the sufferings I have endured for Masculinism has reached an extent even on the campus of O.A.U. (my alma mater, for that matter) that I have no choice now but to state that Obafemi Awolowo University is decidedly heading towards being as accursed as Ibadanland.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Hp Photosmart C4283 For Sale / Apply For The MIT Empowering The Teachers Program 2017/2018 / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 2016/2017 2nd, 3rd Batch Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.