Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo (72232 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: Francis Uzoho Blasted After Goal Blunder (Photos) / Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" (2) (3) (4)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
The Real Madrid star was blasted by fans over what was termed a disrespectful photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLxrkoqgMZk/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
More

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by NAVYdogg: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by HoneyBee23(f): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Since the person above don't really have much to say,the person below !,over to you!.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by freesinzu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
The person who took the pic or the people around should have told him about the people's belief, we all know ronaldo is a catholic so he might not think he has done anything wrong.

if what I typed doesn't entice you, look to the next poster he has more to say

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by XVIER(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
People should try to understand some things in this life though it might seem complicated. That's just a statue not the the real god of peace, are you telling me that because Jesus (of which most of the drawings don't look alike) is drawn on a piece of paper if I tore it have disrespected Jesus? I don't think so. Though I will advise Ronaldo to delete the picture so as not to hurt his fans feelings.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by SureTip: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
They should cut him a slack pls. Am sure he doesn't know it was wrong to do that. PEACE

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by RealJaneDoe: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
XVIER:
People should try to understand some things in this life though it might seem complicated. That's just a statue not the the real god of peace, are you telling me that because Jesus (of which most of the drawings don't look alike) is drawn on a piece of paper if I tore it have disrespected Jesus? I don't think so. Though I will advise Ronaldo to delete the picture so as not to hurt his fans feelings.

Budhist all over the world are not happy wit him...
Some are even askin for his head grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by rozayx5(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
hmmm he has millions of Buddhist fans

hopes he apologizes to them though undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by TopeQs: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
OP, go charge your phone....

by the way, Ronaldo is always Ronaldo...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think sey na only Nigeria mad people dey, i no know sey dem dey everywhere

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Every religion has to be respected. Ronaldo should apologise, it wouldn't cost anything.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by naijacentric(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
God punish budda

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by yemiosinbajo: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Messi's performance yesterday was spectacular. He now has the highest goals at home in UCL (51). The argument about who's superior between these two will linger on forever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Ajusshi: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
a
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
So idol worshipers still dey for planet earth?
I will never worship man made god.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by softmind24: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Sveen: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
If there's one thing i love about Ronaldo, it is the fact that he doesn't give a Bleep about people's opinion.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Starrylady(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
wen u r in rome.... act like d ROMANS!!!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by carbonmonoxide: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijacentric:
God punish budda
thunder fire budda

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Goldenheart(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
angryReligion..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by ouzo1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
How come person never blame buhari for this one too na

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by lokito: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dem get luck say this statue no dey Oshodi. Awon Babalaye go piss taya inside Lord Budha mouth.

Meanwhile shey Ronaldo career no go end be dat o. Wahala

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by sexymoma(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
dem lucky say nor be naija dem...
wetin concern agbero with overload.. we go drink garray ontop sef.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by RZArecta(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
On top ordinary cement shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by RitzyPrince(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Things people worship embarassed
All these God's but still no peace sad

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by Haphard(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I think sey na only Nigeria mad people dey, i no know sey dem dey everywhere
So you are a mad pesin? coz am rily nt understanding.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
naijacentric:
God punish budda

cheesycheesy this ur comment eh!

Imagine that comment on CR7 instagram page "LORD BUDHA". I swear, this one na continental madness.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo by 18wheeler: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
I'll advise he tenders an apology. It won't hurt him anyway but his picture hurts some of his fans. As irrelevant as this picture seems, someone is hurt and it will be nice to amend, For the sake of peace.

Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! / Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video)