Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (61216 Views)

Nupe Man Marries Igbo Lady (Photos) / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2016
blues20:

What is this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
me thinks that individual has been smoking some strong banana leafs.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tukdidi the main man, where have u been? grin
My dear, I am around o! grin

Its only that you've not been looking for me na! cool
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2016
tukdi:
My dear, I am around o! grin

Its only that you've not been looking for me na! cool

Aaaawww... Sorry I tot ur soooo busy ooo cheesy

Anyway, hope u doing ok... grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2016
so were are the families of the white maga? he proberbly is married to some other women and has grown up children in all the other countries he has been to like, china, malaysia, the philipines, Russia, thailand and tanzania, that is what white men do, go to poor countries and marry their women use (for sex) dump them and move on.
while their brides are jubilating and happy that they married a white man.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Awww! I love d photo shoot concept. Rich palmwine tapper
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaaawww... Sorry I tot ur soooo busy ooo cheesy
Anyway, hope u doing ok... grin
grin
Even if i'm busy, i'll definitely create time for you grin

I'm doing fine o, how about you na? cool
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
tukdi:
grin

Even if i'm busy, i'll definitely create time for you grin

I'm doing fine o, how about you na? cool

I'm great my Tukdidi grin juz working atm, finally it's Friday ... cheesy
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm great my Tukdidi grin juz working atm, finally it's Friday ... cheesy
So from today, i guess you will be looking for me right! grin

Arrange your clothes, cos today is friday, i'll come and take you out this eveninggrin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by nsogbuMod(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
What's so special here, and btw, the man looks way too older than her sefundecided...will i be wrong if i say i smell golddigging hereangry
Oga hating and marry your own
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by nsogbuMod(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
They 'look' happy, be like her net catch better fish.
finally you go still go Shiloh to cry
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by LuvU2: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
uzolexis:

typical immature attitude, instead of arguing like a reasonable person you resort to personal insult cos you have nothing sensible to say. Not offended at all cos you are just exhibiting how low your IQ is.
People are beautiful, mixed breed or not dumbo, you can be attracted to mixed breed pple that's your headache but don't come and tell us here someone is lucky cos they married oyibo and will have mixed breed kids like pple who don't marry oyibo are unlucky.....
That gal is a dunce. She is infamous for posting unintelligently

grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
They 'look' happy, be like her net catch better fish.

Yeah ans the man na fine man too, not papa cheesy
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Frankraj:
Imagine a young girl like this marrying this old man and you are pasting the picture .most of this white men has diseases and they don't even have money.just that he hired hummer limo with 100k for that ceremony that's all

Stop hating and just be happy for the couple.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by dasparrow: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
What's so special here, and btw, the man looks way too older than her sefundecided...will i be wrong if i say i smell golddigging hereangry

So what if he is older than her? At least, they are both adults and the relationship is consensual. What will you say of your fellow Nigerian men who are in their 60s and 70s and marrying 14 year old girls? What of your fellow Nigerian men who are in their 20s but marrying white women in their 50s and above? I don't hear you and your ilk complain about gold digging then. Once a Nigerian woman finds happiness in the arms of a white man, people like you begin to foam in the mouth like a rabid dog. You people generally don't respect and appreciate women in Nigeria so don't be surprised that some Nigerian women are looking elsewhere for men that will love and treat them like the queens that they are.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Are you surprised. Some guys are dreaming of marrying their age mates. Silly boys!

That is when you hear such comment of cos. Ya papa age mate you wan marry?

No

Na my age mate.

And some girls are too funny. Hanging around small boys wey marry never enter their curriculum.
my dear u make sense die and I believe u die

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Olosho ibo girl marrying her father's mate. If na muslim now dem go yab am. Ibo girls can marry monkey if money is involved.afrocandy is igbo, cossy is igbo, stella damasus is igbo and most prostitutes in naija. Quote me and die in your sleep.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
tukdi:
So from today, i guess you will be looking for me right! grin

Arrange your clothes, cos today is friday, i'll come and take you out this eveninggrin

Why don't we chill in my place instead cheesy
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
white folks can be unreliable and unfaithfull when it comes to marriage, then again nigerians aren't either. tongue
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by dotcile28(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
hummm, u might not be wrong. nigeria ladies and money..........
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by metallisc(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz she likes interracial sha grin

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by metallisc(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

i give up... you are such a spoilt, introverted child! grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
metallisc:

grin only by RSVP are welcome to visit my place... And by inviting a new friend is not a bad idea...
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by metallisc(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin only by RSVP are welcome to visit my place... And by inviting a new friend is not a bad idea...

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50392266][/quote]

It's up to him actually grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Chudichu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
adedayoa2:
I didn't write that you cant marry an older person o. Even marrying a younger person as a lady no bad, but I can't do that.
Hahahahaha.. Can't marry someone younger? Age is but a number, they say.
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
uzolexis:

Imagine saying only mix-breeds are beautiful and bi-lingual, someone that speaks yoruba/igbo/hausa/efik etc and English is the person not bi-lingual? Is it only when you speak french and german or spanish or english or dutch and any other European language that you are bi-lingual
and all the beautiful black men and women scattered all over the place are they less beautiful cos they are not light skinned
Just ignore that. She's uneducated! She's the type someone wrote exams for while in school.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cool
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It's up to him actually grin
grin
Don't mind them, some people are jealous cos you've invited me to come over grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
metallisc:

cool
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
tukdi:
grin

Don't mind them, some people are jealous cos you've invited me to come over grin

grin dont worry tukdidi.... Ur my friend... cheesy
Re: Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) by tukdi: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin dont worry tukdidi.... Ur my friend... cheesy
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.