Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. (592 Views)

GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites / I Just Collected My Gt Naira Master Card How Can I Activate It On The Atm / GTB Naira Master Card Limit For Foreign Transaction Now $1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by Iglesia02(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
pls can some one in the house comfir this. Am a footballer in Sofia Bulgaria. i went to the ATM. today to withdraw with my naira master card. i was refused. Gtb and first bank card. pls I want to know if they have banned the card again or what? Emefiele with his change of policy on daily basis or is it from the banks or here in Bulgaria. Even the flight ticket i want to buy could not be authotised. thanks.
Re: Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by dragnet: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Iglesia02:
pls can some one in the house comfir this. Am a footballer in Sofia Bulgaria. i went to the ATM. today to withdraw with my naira master card. i was refused. Gtb and first bank card. pls I want to know if they have banned the card again or what? Emefiele with his change of policy on daily basis or is it from the banks or here in Bulgaria. Even the flight ticket i want to buy could not be authotised. thanks.

Notifications were sent to customers via mail. Didn't you receive any?
Re: Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by bigtt76(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Its been suspended. On GTB you can still do max $100 per month. Kpeleeee o!

Iglesia02:
Re: Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by Iglesia02(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
so pls is there any other way out
Re: Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by iykepromotions: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
if you're in Nigeria yes, if outside No
Re: Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by celestialAgent(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
western union, money gram, PayPal etc
Re: Hey , I Cant Withdraw With My Naira Master Card Today. by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stranded citizen. Epele o.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply You Any Food & Industrial Chemicals You Demand / World’s Largest Tobacco Company, Philip Morris, To Stop Selling Cigarettes / People Throw Parties To Save In Money Pools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.