Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity (1596 Views)

Fresh Graduate Opportunity / Urgent Vacancy In A 5 Star Hotel / Urgent Vacancy In A 3 Star Hotel In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity by ofeshe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
I got an opportunity to work as a waiter in a five star hotel. As a graduate how much do you think the salary will be as am about to resign from a job that pays 45k.
Please help a friend out
Re: Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity by Akabu22(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Abeg help a brother for dat 45k job.i need ham badly. email (charlesnwankwo52@gmail.com)

Re: Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity by Danielomisco(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
ofeshe:
I got an opportunity to work as a waiter in a five star hotel. As a graduate how much do you think the salary will be as am about to resign from a job that pays 45k.
Please help a friend out
did u just say 5star Go for hotel please but just be aure it means you will live ur whole life as a waiter bt men you will love the conditions and pay.Take it!@

Re: Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Park Valley Hotels and Suites needs the following
a. Cooks
b. Waitress
c. Receptionist
d. Barman
e. Cleaners
* Must be experience 2-4yrs
* Must reside in Ikotun and environs
* Must have worked in the hospitality industry
9, Yusuf Olatunji street, off liasu road, Ile-iwe b/stop, Ikotun or call or whatsapp +2348103111840
You could help me share it
Re: Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity by enshi(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2016
singlessubway:
Park Valley Hotels and Suites needs the following
a. Cooks
b. Waitress
c. Receptionist
d. Barman
e. Cleaners
* Must be experience 2-4yrs
* Must reside in Ikotun and environs
* Must have worked in the hospitality industry
9, Yusuf Olatunji street, off liasu road, Ile-iwe b/stop, Ikotun or call or whatsapp +2348103111840
You could help me share it

Can a graduate apply... What is the pay like
Re: Five Star Hotel,,,,,,graduate Opportunity by cephassugg: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Earn $1500 for adding $5000 to cephas group land etc sales team thanks please call 07030497689

Microcred Recruiting Massively In Kaduna / I need Transport fleet/logistic job / Npower: Deduction Of Stipend To Cover Cost Of Device