Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) (1513 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists / Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by LifeDrama: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
A man identified as 19 year old Charles Igbinovia, was matcheted to death by some of the youths during the clash. According to residents, the fight broke out when a masquerade said to be named Adakeja in the area was prevented from parading the street by some youths in the area. This led to an argument between supporters of the masqurede and the youths. A fight broke out which turned bloody.
Peace has however been restored to the area as police have been stationed in the area.

See more graphic photos and a video below :

http://lifedrama.com.ng/thugs-machete-man-to-death-in-broad-daylight-during-communal-clash-in-lagos-island-photos/

Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Imagine! Guys now matchet and kill fellow human without any sympathy and being remorseful.

#What a cruel worth, the days are truly evil!
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
What?

Why are Africans like this?

Our bestiality is less than animal
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by makelove2m(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
wow, the man wore military cloth sef..na army man?
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided

Geeezzzz.... This is very brutal... Smh... See how ppol wasting their lives juz like tat?
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by bentlywills(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Because of masquerade undecided
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by ezechueze(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
OK
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
What?

Why are Africans like this?

Our bestiality is less than animal
Keep quiet.

Must you speak ill of Africa to make your point? Is Africa the only continent in the world where such crime is committed?
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Keep quiet.

Must you speak ill of Africa to make your point? Is Africa the only continent in the world where such crime is committed?

Bro, I respect you than this ugly show.

Masquerade, in any part of the world is not anything ritualistic but just normal show to attract tourists but in Africa and especially Nigeria people are killed because a masquerade is passing and you want me to keep quiet.

ok
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Bro, I respect you than this ugly show.

Masquerade, in any part of the world is not anything ritualistic but just normal show to attract tourists but in Africa and especially Nigeria people are killed because a masquerade is passing and you want me to keep quiet.

ok
Apologies if I was harsh. It wasn't intentional
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Apologies if I was harsh. It wasn't intentional

I'm sorry too, I've seen this before and it's kind of scary and heartbreaking
Re: Thugs Machete Man To Death In Broad Daylight During Clash In Lagos Island (pics) by dotman4real007(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2016
this is BAD!! Human life has no value again in this country, people are killed for senseless reasons. This is horrible!!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State Part Of Nigeria / Nigerian Drug Dealer Nabbed In South Africa, Tried To Resist Arrest. Photos / How UBA And Customer Defrauded Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.