Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank (4672 Views)

Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank by jidadex(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2006
Hello Nairalanders,

Please i am a qualified accountant and qualified financial analyst. I am considering joining any of IBTC, IBTC Pension, Accenture, PriceWaterhousecoopers or Citigroup as a Graduate Trainee (Chartered Accountant)after my NYSC in January 2007. I have written their aptitude tests and i passed all and i would be attending interviews for all in JAnuary 2007. PLease I would like anyone to give me authentic info on their total package & monthly take home pay and the level i would be given.

Please reply very urgently and quickly with the figures.
Re: Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank by jaziri: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2006
hi jidadex
i will need more info about the requirements and how you submitted your cv to citigroup,ibtc, pwc and accenture. because i am also a chartered accountant and i will like to apply to those companies as graduate trainee. could you pls tell me how u go about it. it very urgent.
Re: Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank by princennaj: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2007
please when did u write the apptitude test of citibank, Y I AM ASKING IS BECAUSE i wrote mine last october at kimberly ryan at vi and i was successful but i have not heard from the bank till now.
Re: Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank by belle4u2nv(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2007
@ Princenaj
Kimberly ryan dosent out source for citibank. they conduct their tests in their office
and the result is always ready the next day. If you passed the test u'l be interviewed
almost immediately. they dont waste time in recruitng.
Re: Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank by belle4u2nv(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2007
@ JIdatex

thats spendid. congrats in a big way. Infact you need a handshake and I thank God
for making this possible for you.

Those are the choicest places you have there. Excellent places but it depends on what you want.
Pwc isnt sourcing for chartered accountants. they train people irrespective of their backgrounds to
become auditors.

I wonder when you wrote PWC test because they dont recruit often.
But if you say you've passed the test already, Good for you.

Accenture is equally nice. Kind of @ par with PWC.

@ IBTC & CITIBANK, you'll be doing the reqular bank thing.
@ PWC & ACCENTURE, you'll reach the peak of your career and then u can afford to cruise.

The pay should be the least determinant for you because there are more important things
to consider here.

Since you are an accountant, if you want a reputable place to work, its pwc
you might not get as much as you would get from IBTC. If you want the money, its IBTC(about 1.8mill)
Citibank Gives entry level 1.2mill. You might not have the opportunity to advance
in your career anyway.

If your prepared to excel and make a difference, i'l advise you grab PWC.
Dats the best place you could work in Nigeria. Its a rear opportunity and grab it before your 26.
Dats d age limit.

Attend the interviews and pray God you get all of them.
What a miracle!!
Re: Very Urgent Info On Ibtc, Ibtc Pension Managers Ltd & Citibank by ablavi: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2007
hi my name is kemi,am a microbiologist.i wud like 2 knw hw u submitted yr cv 2 dos places u mentioned,i finished wit a 2.1.its just dat at times u need smeone 2 help push yr cv wen u submit 4 u to be called.pls a kind hearted person who has info.shud reply.thanx.very urgent .

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Guaranty Trust Bank Pay It/short-term Staff. / Current Hot Vacancies In Ibadan/ Osun & Akure / Zenith Bank Chat By Peopleplus On 27th Sept @ There Headquaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.