Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

All You Need To Know About Piichops... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / All You Need To Know About Piichops... (496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Piichops... by sirwels16(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Piichops is an online delivery food service based in unec campus and old site campus

Types of foods sold?
Different varieties are available ranging from your local dishes to your favorite Chinese meals and also your favorite snacks are available

How can I order?
Log on to www.piichops.com.ng and select your meal from the different restaurants available and await for confirmation
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive your order within anywhere inside unec campus and the oldsite campus….. Maryland and college road coming soon

Method of payment?
Pay on delivery is the only option available for now……card payment to be incorporated shortly
How affordable is it?
The good thing about piichops is that it is the same price as the restaurant thereby incurring no extra payment

How long before I receive my order?
You would receive your order as soon as possible within the next availaible delivery window
What is a delivery window?
This is the time in which orders are set to be delivered after confirmation of the order

How many delivery window Is available?
Three deliveries window are available
11am -1pm
3pm-5pm
7pm-9pm

Can I order outside the delivery window?
Yes, but your order would be delivered in the next available delivery window.

Follow
Instagram - @piichops
Twitter- @piichops
Facebook- piichops
http://sirwels..com/2016/10/all-you-need-to-know-about-piichops.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Agricultural Food Products (Opportunity And Benefits Are Massive)!!!! / Fanta-sprite Ruling: Consumer Groups Consider Class-action Suit Against NBC / Company Sues NAFDAC Over Alleged Contaminated Table Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.