Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Help!! I Want To Travel To Togo In Order To Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!! I Want To Travel To Togo In Order To Study (505 Views)

Another 13 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / US Nuclear Submarine Breaks Through Thick Ice In Order To Surface / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Want To Travel To Togo In Order To Study by Tolu95(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
I am a french student that wish to travel to togo in order to be in an francophone environment.please if you are living in Togo or you know how to get to Togo from Nigeria and how much it will cost kindly help a brother in need.

Thanks in advance
Re: Help!! I Want To Travel To Togo In Order To Study by elderken(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
@op it's better you go to Benin Rep.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Beautiful UNIZIK Graduate Banker That Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident / Gas Truck Tanker Crashes In Lagos State Ibadan Highway- Killing 3 Individuals / One Tanker,two Trailers,a Bus And A Micra On Fir At Oremeji Agugu This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.