Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

How I Made $200 Every Week With Google Developement Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How I Made $200 Every Week With Google Developement Account (2322 Views)

Investor Needed For $200 / Need A Professional Website In 1 Week? (with Wordpress) ENTER / Don't Make The Mistake I Made About Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $200 Every Week With Google Developement Account by Globalmoney: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
There are many ways to make money with your apps on Google Play.Take advantage of Google Play’s phenomenal growth by using one or more of the business models available.

Most importantly, having a google development account is a unique way in which young Nigerians can make cool and easy money. I personally have made over $200 on fiverrr because I have a google developer account.

For those who are new at this, google developer account is an online distribution platform for all android developers. With a google developer account, you will have the opportunity to make get you android application unto the google playstore platform. This will make your application visible to the whole wide world to download.

Just as we all know 87% of the world's phone users have a phone that runs on the android OS. This simply shows that if you have an android developer account with google and you want to monetize any application, you are sure that your application will reach a great number of people and that will mean and increased in revenue for you especially when you are using AdMob's advert system along with your adsense.

Aside this, Having an android developer account can help you to rake in over $200 on fiverr every week. I am a living example of that. I have been uploading applications for some white guys since and I charge them $5 for each upload. So within one day I can upload up to 8 apps and if I should continue like that for 7days,do the math and tell me how much I have made!!!

HOW CAN I GET A GOOGLE DEVELOPER ACCOUNT?

Getting an android application now cost $25.5 with google and with the current dollar to naira exchange rate, the amount might be too high to buy. to also make the acquisition of developer account difficult, CBN has stopped all Naira ATM card from being used to purchase anything in dollars. But we at ojaolawebsolution has solved all these problems for you. You can now get a google developer account for as low as #8,900 Only via www.ojaolawebsolution.com
I will be back some other time to talk about how to make money with your google developer account. stay tuned!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made $200 Every Week With Google Developement Account by bot101(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Here waiting.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $200 Every Week With Google Developement Account by Globalmoney: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Do you need ad android developer account?

(1) (Reply)

Who wants Free Crytocurrecy Buy and Sell Script? / Who Can Create A Livescore Website / Finally Got A Badass Laptop After Months Of Saving, Come Celebrate With Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.