Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

4 Things You Didn’t Know About Garlic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Garlic (714 Views)

5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know! / Helpful Facts You've Never Heard About Garlic / Australian Woman Swallowed Her Braces Wire 10 Years Ago And Didn’t Know (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things You Didn’t Know About Garlic by holyprof: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Garlic thins the blood and fights bacteria, lowering your risk for illness and heart attacks. But how can we acquire these benefits easily?

1. Garlic is good for your heart.

Garlic can help to improve your cardiovascular health and stave off a number of heart-related issues, such as:

High blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attacks and hardening of the arteries.
This is due to the fact that garlic contains a unique set of sulfur compounds which enlarge and relax the arteries, improving blood flow around the body.

2. Garlic can reduces chances of cancer.

According to a number of studies, people who eat high quantities of garlic are at a reduced risk of developing certain types of cancer, such as:

Read full post Here: http://priceless.com.ng/2016/10/20/4-things-you-didnt-know-about-garlic/
Re: 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Garlic by holyprof: 3:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Do Not Mind the smell of garlic....the benefits out weighs the irritation.
Re: 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Garlic by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Both garlic and ginger are great. I often cook with them. Other times I eat them raw.
Re: 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Garlic by holyprof: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Same Here...especially raw ginger..
Yieldings:
Both garlic and ginger are great. I often cook with them. Other times I eat them raw.

(1) (Reply)

_ / ,........ / HELP! I Need To Build My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.