Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business (1930 Views)

Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Make Money Selling Our Ladies Hair Weavon, Attachment, Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by tessywithsexy: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello everyone pls . Am thinking of start up a weavon and attachments busines,, but I need help from who are into the business , the different type of attachments and weavons, the retail price of the attachments, and which market to get my wholesale stocks. Because I stay in ondo state which close market can go from ondo state to buy wholesale stock.. Any advice will be worth it please
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by tessywithsexy: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls I need response
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by FreeWorld23: 3:35am On Oct 21, 2016
tessywithsexy:
Hello everyone pls . Am thinking of start up a weavon and attachments busines,, but I need help from who are into the business , the different type of attachments and weavons, the retail price of the attachments, and which market to get my wholesale stocks. Because I stay in ondo state which close market can go from ondo state to buy wholesale stock.. Any advice will be worth it please
travel down to Lagos. Trade fare located along abule osun after abule ado is where u can buy cheaper my ex once deal in it.
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by tessywithsexy: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2016
More response please eeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by migeoart(f): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2016
tessywithsexy:

Good day! if the weavons you need are human hair extensions and its likes I can be your supplier I sell both in retail and wholesale and I can guide you through the business ; you can reach me on whatsapp 07087244361 or Bbm 7B0C685C but if you are referring to synthetic hair I really don't have any idea on that ! have a nice day ma'am
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by tessywithsexy: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
migeoart:

Good day! if the weavons you need are human hair extensions and its likes I can be your supplier I sell both in retail and wholesale and I can guide you through the business ; you can reach me on whatsapp 07087244361 or Bbm 7B0C685C but if you are referring to synthetic hair I really don't have any idea on that ! have a nice day ma'am
please let's chat on wattsap, 08062379490 thanks
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by tessywithsexy: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
pls I still need more advise and contribution
Re: I Need Help In Starting Weavon And Attachments Business by Williams2255: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
We are importer of attachment from China if you want to partner with us here is our WhatsApp 08164929632

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Consultant,, Learn How To Setup A Poultry Farm Today / I Can Guarantee You 16% Interest On Fix Deposits / Bread Distributors Needed Across Lagos State And Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.