Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL (1170 Views)

An Evcl Animation: Nigerians,planes,immigration / CRAZY Nigerian Football Animation! (Another EVCL Production) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL by AdamuW: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
I wanted to show some of the work and experiments we've been up to. Some of you have seen it but most haven't. These are works we were involved in as VFX consultants or done in house. As time goes on we will put more work on our Youtube channel. PS Newbies keep an eye out for the next episode in the 'Mumu's guide to 3D&VFX'.Have a good weekend all.

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRsLibKR16E&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u4TRsgFnYU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL by zPixel(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
i can remember d first time i saw d anti-malaria campaign on TV it was so funny,
The actors did great, i also like d color grading, camera work, its jst a wonderful piece of work. I wish nollywood movie could hve dis kind of quality.
Re: Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL by AdamuW: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2009
@zpixel The team that produced the four spots consisted of people who wanted to produce a quality product no matter what. Some of the spots were more successful than others and we can see where improvements can be made.

I think Nollywood will slowly step up.With films like Figurine upping the stakes, things look interesting. In fact the DOP on the malaria spots worked on Figurine. We also have to support makers of films like Figurine at the cinemas and shops so they make money and can have larger budgets for future projects so make sure you watch the movie. There are a lot of people, some of them here on Nairaland doing good work and the audience is (SLLOOOWLY) demanding more quality from their movies. So I'm optimistic.
Re: Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
This is good.
Re: Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL by gdi(m): 4:32am On Dec 02, 2009
nice work, lovely site too.
Re: Work We Are Up to Here at EVCL by AdamuW: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2009
@Stillwater Thank you very much for your comments. Much appreciated
@gdi Glad you liked the site. It's something we're going to have fun with and keep developing. It was done in conjunction with another Nairalander but I always forget his online alias. Micha3l I think it is. Anyway, he's called Micheal and he's a good guy to work with.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My New Buz.card Design / Adobe Flash Designer Needed For Urgent Full Time Employment / Video Tutorials For Graphic Dsign,web Dsign And Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.