Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

2 Weeks Intensive Training On Industrial Instrumentation & Automation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2 Weeks Intensive Training On Industrial Instrumentation & Automation (499 Views)

Become A Certified Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer/technician / Become A Certified Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer/technician / 1 Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control And Automati0n (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Weeks Intensive Training On Industrial Instrumentation & Automation by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2016
I am Organizing a...

2 WEEKS INTENSIVE TRAINING ON INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENTATION & AUTOMATION
[/i] from 7th - 21st November 2016...in Port Harcourt.

A brief about these courses...

Instrumentation is the science of automated measurement and control. Applications of this science abound in modern research, industry, and everyday living. From automobile engine control systems to home thermostats to aircraft autopilots to the manufacture of pharmaceutical drugs, automation surrounds us.

The aim of this unit is to introduce the subject of instrumentation, the duties of the instrument technician and what is meant by instrumentation and control.

YOU WILL LEARN

INSTRUMENTATION
[i]

• Defining what to measure, why a parameter measure and how to measure.
• Identifying equipment and instrument characteristics and using appropriate instrumentation and controls.

AUTOMATION [/i]

This course provides a fundamental of process systems instrumentation, and control strategies and configurations of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). The focus is on application and Programmable Logic Controllers for process and control and Automation. The material of the course is applicable to field production facilities, pipelines, gas plants, and offshore systems.

You Would Learn How to Develop a Project.[i]

After completing this training, you will be able to develop a simple project on the basis of simulation I/Os available and strong understanding of process Instrumentation and Control.

Why These Skills are Important?[i][/i]

The final goal of this training program is of course to make you develop some basic to advance level skill for projects. Developing a basic to advance program will boost your confidence whether on the job or in preparation for one and in addition to that, whenever required, you can complete engineering of small projects single handily.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any further question. See picture for more details

Leonard.omofomah[@]gmail.com and on 07032214269

If you want to know how you can get this training for free in your City or School and as well as the possibility of earning some extra money then just send me an email or call me.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / In Need Of Home Tutor For Ur Kids? Ibadan Only / Be Properly Trained And Certified To Be A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.