Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste (1185 Views)

NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" / How To Make A Hit Song In Nigeria, As An Upcoming Artiste! / Submit Your Songs To Beat City Radio For Free,get Your Song Played And Uploaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Am doing this for the young people that have talents, aspiring to achieve their dreams with little or no assistance from anywhere.
If you are an artiste without record label, am ready to promote your music for free.
This is what I will do for you;
Free Radio Interview Free Music promotion on radio Free Online promotion Please, this opportunity is only for the upcoming artiste that has no record label.
Contact me on yemoford@gmail.com Whatspps: 08032323464, 08073617207

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste by Delicious22: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Mhisbliss, greetings. I hope you're not going to get in another unprofitable e-war?

Let it go. Don't let them drag you into it.
Re: Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste by Delicious22: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Itsbliss, that will be giving him the attention he craves for and you shouldn't do that. Prove to him that you're more matured.

I guess you saw the way the dude you tagged a two face bas.....t*d form alliance with you just because of the other dude.

Just try and ignore him and put a pretty little smile on your face. cheesy
Re: Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste by Itsbliss(f): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Delicious22:
Itsbliss, that will be giving him the attention he craves for and you shouldn't do that. Prove to him that you're more matured.

I guess you saw the way the dude you tagged a two face bas.....t*d form alliance with you just because of the other dude.

Just try and ignore him and put a pretty little smile on your face. cheesy
seriously just once
Re: Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste by Delicious22: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Itsbliss:
seriously just once
Please just ignore him and i promise to buy you cheese ball, bobo, viju milk and caprisonne. cheesy
Re: Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste by preachersticker: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Promote your Music (all genre) on STICKER FM RADIO STATION, www.stickerfm.com
Phone:08076335972 or 08132375678, Whatsapp:08076335972,
Download the StickerFm Radio App on Google Playstore
to listen to 24 hours non-stop music.

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Is Getting Married, And You're The DJ What Song Would You Play First / Get Cash Till They Bury Me - Naija Rap Mixtape / Instrumental - Ayo By Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.