Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme (16085 Views)

Salary For Arik Air Workers / UN World Food Programme Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (10 Positions) / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
i wrote the online test on the 14th and the written last thursday.

Please kindly share what to expect in the written test as i have one tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by mmb(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emboogie:

There are eight simple questions so to say in the test. You will be given a laptop to write your answers on Ms word.The question ranges from English comprehension and simple arithmetic.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
There are eight simple questions so to say in the test. You will be given a laptop to write your answers on Ms word.The question ranges from English comprehension and simple arithmetic.
Thanks man though that sounds simple, don't you think i should be expecting technical questions as my job role is IT Associate?
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please when did you write the online test and what position did you apply for?
Emboogie:

Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Please when did you write the online test and what position did you apply for?
I wrote the test last week monday and was called up to write the written test tomorrow 27. Role applied for is IT ASSOCIATE
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emboogie:

I wrote the test last week monday and was called up to write the written test tomorrow 27. Role applied for is IT ASSOCIATE
Success.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by mmb(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emboogie:

but 27 is today na.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
but 27 is today na.
cheesy grin sorry 28th at WHO jare
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Success.
Thanks bro
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
but 27 is today na.
I guess its both oral and written right? Have you got any feedback from them since you wrote?
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by mmb(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emboogie:

I guess its both oral and written right? Have you got any feedback from them since you wrote?
yea, they called me for and did the oral interview on monday.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
wow great, i wish you luck man. All the best. By the way the written test is it objectives and theory?

1 Like

Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by mmb(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emboogie:

wow great, i wish you luck man. All the best. By the way the written test is it objectives and theory?
theory. theirs is very simple unlike the one in Nigeria where our brains are cracked into pieces with ambigous questions.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
theory. theirs is very simple unlike the one in Nigeria where our brains are cracked into pieces with ambigous questions.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
Thanks once again i truly appreciate you cool fingers crossed
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by mmb(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Emboogie:
Thanks once again i truly appreciate you cool fingers crossed
goodluck
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
mmb:
goodluck
Thanks bro
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
I hope you were able to write the test? How was it?
Emboogie:

Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
I wish you success. Kindly tell us the nature of question asked at the interview?
mmb:
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by coconuthead(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Following.

Pls let us know how it goes. As for ur role, were there many candidates? Is this recruitment done per department or grade basis
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by DestinyCHILD1: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2016
@Emboogie, congrats on the success of the written test you had yesterday!

Pls I will appreciate if u can answer these questions... what was the nature of the questions asked? Did you also write the online test from Bezaleel consulting? How many people were called?

Thank you.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Acquiredollars(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good day,

Has anyone who applied as Program Assistant (CBT) been invited for a second phase yet?
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by uboma(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Hey everyone,

I have combed this thread and hid the post carrying the original poster's phone number.

If you require anyone's contact details, please be discreet by sending a PM.
And the other person is not obligated to oblige you with his personal details.
Those who insulted the original poster for not putting his phone number here have been banned.
Please continue to obey the posting rules here.
Cheers
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:
@Emboogie, congrats on the success of the written test you had yesterday!

Pls I will appreciate if u can answer these questions... what was the nature of the questions asked? Did you also write the online test from Bezaleel consulting? How many people were called?

Thank you.

Thanks man, The questions asked were strictly technical, i wrote the online test from Bezaleel passed it and was invited for the written test.
We altogether we were about 12 called and recruitment is for 3 states.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2016
Best of Luck. Do you mean all the 12 candidates invited are from only 3 out of the 36 states and FCT?
Emboogie:

Thanks man, The questions asked were strictly technical, i wrote the online test from Bezaleel passed it and was invited for the written test.
We altogether we were about 12 called and recruitment is for 3 states.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
coconuthead:
Following.

Pls let us know how it goes. As for ur role, were there many candidates? Is this recruitment done per department or grade basis
Well the written interview went well, waiting for feedback. i was the only one that wrote in lagos center as i was mean't to take the test in abuja but since i was in lagos mine was scheduled to hold in lagos. Well my Role IT ASSOCIATE are were like 12. well its done per grade basis i think as the other people i met at the venue 3 of them were for job role COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE which is a level G6 same as mine.Associate level and is higher than assistant and less than professional
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Best of Luck. Do you mean all the 12 candidates invited are from only 3 out of the 36 states and FCT?
From all states but recruitment is mean't for the 3 branches posted i.e abuja, yobe and borno. Thanks
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
I wish you success. Kindly tell us the nature of question asked at the interview?
Strictly technical questions
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by chardyni(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Emboogie:

Well the written interview went well, waiting for feedback. i was the only one that wrote in lagos center as i was mean't to take the test in abuja but since i was in lagos mine was scheduled to hold in lagos. Well my Role IT ASSOCIATE are were like 12. well its done per grade basis i think as the other people i met at the venue 3 of them were for job role COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE which is a level G6 same as mine.Associate level and is higher than assistant and less than professional

Hi Emboogie,

Did they say when you will get feedback?

I also applied and mine has entered 4th week after oral interview.
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2016
chardyni:

Hi Emboogie,

Did they say when you will get feedback?

I also applied and mine has entered 4th week after oral interview.
wow really? well we weren't told when to expect feedback
Re: Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme by Emboogie(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2016
what post did you apply for @chardyni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 – Www.frsc.gov.ng Portal / Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? / Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.