Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) (7776 Views)

Bluesea Estates And Livelihood Homes Fraudulent Dealings / Is Livelihood Homes Limited Of Blue Sea Estates A Genuine Estate Developer ? / Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Codeblues(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2016
They are also known as Livelihood Homes Properties. I heard about their adverts on radio as they are into selling lands. I would like people who have bought any of their properties to share their experiences with us here.

Modified:I was at their head office on Igando, Lagos last week for confirmation before making payment for one of their lands in Lagos my experience was ok. We also discussed additional charges associated with the land.

Just need information from anyone that has dealt or dealing with any property company

Thanks.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Meanwhile,, space for sale
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by NATIONALPASTOR: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2016
twistedBalls:
Meanwhile,, space for sale
Blue sea is confirmed authentic and their prices are good and reasonable.
I recomend them.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Codeblues(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=NATIONALPASTOR post=50380119]

I recomend them

I would like to know if you have bought any of their properties or know anyone that have done so? Thanks
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

I recomend them.
Are u one of their agent?
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Codeblues(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
twistedBalls:

@ twistedballs do you know or have any information about the company? Thanks.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Codeblues:

@ twistedballs do you know or have any information about the company? Thanks.

U see me asking too na
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
twistedBalls:
I'm not sir. Have bought land from them.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Codeblues post=50381566][/quote]
Yes. They rock well.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

I'm not sir.
Have bought land from them.

Oh, grin OK bro, thought they had their own web address b4 ni,, guess am wrong , would need many info about them
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by plasgidy: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
I heard about them on magic radio ABA ABIA STATE and nairaland and even took their number. I think they should be reliable you can find out more about them at owerri I think.

1 Like

Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Codeblues(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is their website http://livelihoodhomes.org/
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Codeblues(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Any other info?
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Codeblues(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2016
any info house
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by ojay2010: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
I was at their offices at Igando today. The building is derelict. Website is down. No phone numbers working. No email response since like 2 months. Who knows what is going on with this company please?

1 Like

Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by onyeka14: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2018
They are not organise I bought land from them since 2015 till today have not getting my location for three years now they have been telling me stories and the more I go to there office I keep seeing now face those people are not trustworthy somebody is telling me use strong hands on the that's what he did before they give him his allocation they are not trust worthy

1 Like

Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by ben4ever(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
onyeka14:
They are not organise I bought land from them since 2015 till today have not getting my location for three years now they have been telling me stories and the more I go to there office I keep seeing now face those people are not trustworthy somebody is telling me use strong hands on the that's what he did before they give him his allocation they are not trust worthy

Please i am prosecuting a fraud case on him.Can you help
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
ben4ever:

Please i am prosecuting a fraud case on him.Can you help

Dear Onyeka, please could you join me on Twitter. I'm trying to move forces against Livelihood homes/ Bluesea Estate and Kelly Nwogu. These guys are not sincere and have been taking people for granted. I'm gathering everyone they have ever cheated to start a campaign against them.

Follow my Twitter handle: @profsmof. Or follow this hashtag #OkerekeVsNwogu on Twitter
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:54pm On May 04, 2018
You didn't go to the company directly.

Maybe an agent duped you guys.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Kellygold(f): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kelly Nwogu and his team are all fraud.

I started making installment payment since 2015 and so far paid over N500,000 naira.
When I asked for my allocation in Agbowa Ikorodu, they said they have finished sharing it.

Asked for allocation in Ibeju Lekki, they said there is dispute on the land.

So I decided to request for a refund as I no long trust their organization. I emailed them, courier the letter to them, we were on acknowledgement of my refund letter for 10 months.

On the 20th of November, I decided went to their office at Igando which is very far for me, but I went there. Hand-Wrote another letter requesting for refund and this time too pictures of the letter and the person that received the letter as proof.

After taking the pictures, the security man there almost attached me. Would have taken action, either reporting to the police and something, but did not because I was pregnant and not familiar with that area. (very isolated place which they used as head office).

So far I have spoken with the following staff Wede (Kelly Nwogu's PA), Fatai, Samuel, Ola(the person in the picture that received the letter) and more I cant remember

Please do not hand your money in Livelihood Home which is also called Bluesea estate. Dont mind Kelly Nwogu, on radio, you think he is reachable. The guy is not reachable, his team is made up of some Lebanese and Nigerian who has no interest in selling lands, but to take your money.

I leave you with a picture I took at the place.

Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Tunesjee: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Please I was also affected my land at ikorodu agbowa has not been allocated to me till date. It always one story or the other that I got tired of contacting them and decided to prosecute them. Pls let's join forces together to get our full refund or land from these guys.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Lawson2010: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
A lot of us was also affect in Owerri by this fraudlent Kelly Nwogu.. 5years down i can't hold of any land i paid for.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by anwulinwik(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
This happens when we ignore what technologies have offered...You are supposed to be monitoring your payments from their mobile app, see all payments and transactions...meet other buyers on the mobile app platform, have ability to withdraw your funds from the app if feel error would occur soon or delayed in allocation, they can only take percentage if necessary.....The adverts are on local and national media.....I have visited one of their lands at Mgbakwu-Awka.......They still operate manual with mere black and white papers......I did not believe the guy so I never returned...There should be once in a month forum for interested and already owners to gather and see each other and discuss, so new comers will be moved to start paying....

So sorry but I have not heard they duped people except they are too manual and have no means of redress or cash recovery...This is Nigeria
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by U1(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2019
It's good I saw this. I have known about this company for years - seen the MD/CEO on TV and heard him on radio. Their prices are often very attractive. I have heard them advertise for 100k, even 75k, land for sale somewhere in Ogun State, close to Lagos State.

But experiences have shown me (still reeling from the pains) that, if something is too good to be true, it probably is. So I have been looking to learn of all possible hidden fees and 'omo onile' palaver that one may have to contend with after purchase, including whether construction must start immediately afterwards.

It's my investigation that led me here via Google. So I thank you all for sharing your experiences. It probably would save me from another painful experience.

I still wonder why there is delay in allocation after completing payment, though. Or does that apply to instalmental payments only?
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by happyhomesfarm: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by sky32(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Here in port Harcourt..I heared their advertisements on a popular radio station for a plot of land at "the villa" just behind the port Harcourt international airport selling for 500k. I quickly went to the office and made a deposit of 200k and the rest paid on equal installments. Six months after completing the payments, I dint get any land..they always posted me anytime I went to their office. Now I hear he has been arrested. Now I am about to loose 500k plus 180k in charges..please if you bought land at" the villa "port Harcourt ..how do we get our money back
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Dougyfada: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
sky32:
Here in port Harcourt..I heared their advertisements on a popular radio station for a plot of land at "the villa" just behind the port Harcourt international airport selling for 500k. I quickly went to the office and made a deposit of 200k and the rest paid on equal installments. Six months after completing the payments, I dint get any land..they always posted me anytime I went to their office. Now I hear he has been arrested. Now I am about to loose 500k plus 180k in charges..please if you bought land at" the villa "port Harcourt ..how do we get our money back

Same story... paid for a plot at omagwa, livelihood... since 2014 (installment) till date no land no money. How do we get buy
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Tunesjee: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pls does anyone have information on the whereabouts of this livelihood homes? All their numbers that I have tried are switched off. Early this year 2020 I visited their headquarters at igando and the place was in a mess (Vandalized, empty and abandoned).

I will appreciate if anyone has any recent contact or information on Kelly Nwogu and his staff at livelihood homes.

Thanks.
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Innoski: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Kelly Nwogu has duped a lot of persons in Lagos. His a criminal
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by nuban07(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
This bastard will surely rot in jail
Re: Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) by Iknowhow: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2021
For those of you in Lagos , seems we are much that these guys played a fast run on. How do we get our money back ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc / 71-year-old Man Battles Ex-policeman Over Land Grabbing, Harassment / Understanding Land Sizes & Measurement In Nigeria Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.