Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market (2676 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by dnte(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Here are some of the upcoming transparent phones to be released into the market before the end of this year..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snS3m-cFHDI
Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by luckyz4rea(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2016
dnte:
Here are some of the upcoming transparent phones to be released into the market before the end of this year..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snS3m-cFHDI

I see scripture being fulfilled! There's nothing hidden that will not be revealed!

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by dnte(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2016
luckyz4rea:

I see scripture being fulfilled! There's nothing hidden that will not be revealed!
like?
Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by fotadmowmend(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Sphilip1(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2016
luckyz4rea:

lol.... Indeed nothing is hidden

Me and you know that those phones will not be released this year and will still not be released in 2 years time.

If you think am lying, then ask Steve Jobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by dnte(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Sphilip1:

Me and you know that those phones will not be released this year and will still not be released in 2 years time.

ask steve jobs.. ok na

3 Likes

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by phemsie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
please where is the battery in that phone cos i can't see anything like battery there o

2 Likes

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by luckyz4rea(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
dnte:
like?

Transparency means seeing or showing everything! literarily can you see the inside of your phone without opening it? NO. According to the picture here you can see everything without needing to open it. Do you get?

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
It baseless, transparent or not they serve same purpose.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
phemsie:
please where is the battery in that phone cos i can't see anything like battery there o
Na fake, go to YouTube, you go see them taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by gocare: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tpain used this in one of his video, since then the internet has gone crazy with it,

nobody know where the guy get am from.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by angeltolly(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Soon you just gonna put your sim card in your pocket and you are good to go

3 Likes

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Olasco93: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sphilip1:

2years is to far for that, Technology is improving everyday bro... I see this phone entering the Market early Next year. Remember the competition is tightier than ever.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by ritababe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
luckyz4rea:

Transparency means seeing or showing everything! literarily can you see the inside of your phone without opening it? NO. According to the picture here you can see everything without needing to open it. Do you get?

transparent phones has been in existence for long now, my friend have one of it.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
dnte:
ask steve jobs.. ok na

Steve Jobs that is dead

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by lhawarl1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Have actually seen this phone in d movie 'henry danger' , but i tot i was just a science fiction

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by samtee37(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Transparent clone animal go still show self... grin

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 22, 2016
lhawarl1:
Have actually seen this phone in d movie 'henry danger' , but i tot i was just a science fiction
Yes,abosolutey correct...There's also the transparent tablet.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Ziniroe:
Yes,absolutely correct...There's also the transparent tablet.

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by luckyz4rea(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2016
ritababe:

transparent phones has been in existence for long now, my friend have one of it.

Really? Very possible! I'd like to see it if you got your friend's picture of the phone!

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2016
phone na phone....

Technology will so advanced to the extent whereby people will no longer rely on God.... and that's when the rapture will take place...
I'm beginning to understand the question Christ asked thousands of years ago... about if He will meet any faithful when He returns.

Today people are more addicted to webpages than bible pages...
technology is distraction and it's fulfilling it's purpose...
Did you ever wondered the sudden advancement in technology in less than 100 years?
lemme stop here... if you wanna know the truth about technology you can inbox me... I don't wanna derail the topic...

Be watchful, you have no idea what's coming

2 Likes

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
phone na phone....

Technology will be so advanced to the extent whereby people will no longer rely on God.... and that's when the rapture will take place...
I'm beginning to understand the question Christ asked thousands of years ago... about if He will meet any faithful when He returns.

Today people are more addicted to webpages than bible pages...
technology is distraction and it's fulfilling it's purpose...
Did you ever wondered the sudden advancement in technology in less than 100 years?
lemme stop here... if you wanna know the truth about technology you can inbox me... I don't wanna derail the topic...

Be watchful, you have no idea what's coming
Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by lhawarl1(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Ziniroe:

Yes,abosolutey correct...There's also the transparent tablet.

yeah bro

1 Like

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by Ryabcool(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2016
gocare:
Tpain used this in one of his video, since then the internet has gone crazy with it,

nobody know where the guy get am from.
yeah. 5 O'clock video.

2 Likes

Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by ritababe(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
luckyz4rea:

Really? Very possible! I'd like to see it if you got your friend's picture of the phone!

okay i will ask my friend for the name then you will google it.
Re: Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market by luckyz4rea(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
ritababe:

okay i will ask my friend for the name then you will google it.
Sure! Thank ya.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Phones Region Locking, EXPLAINED! / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air VS Infinix Hot 6/7 / How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.