Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv (786 Views)

Preowned Blackberry Priv. Available,45K / Blackberry Priv. Open Box. 80k Perey. All Accessories Intact. Sold / Almost New Blackberry Priv Factory Unlocked - 0811-565-6680 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by McMayor(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2016
I dont know if i should do this but i think this persons action should be applauded. Ok, i left my office yesterday with Malaria so i wasnt strong enough to drive and cabs / uber were going to charge @least #5000 to my house so i stopped Keke to drop me at the b/stop so i was gisting with the guy and the guy was like bros a huge guy like you, why are you talking like a woman then i open my envelope and showed him stacks of medications so he said No Wonder. He picked other people along the road, to cut the story short i got to the b/stop and paid the guy... to me that my 3 months old BlackBerry Priv has dropped into the Keke... So when i opened the gate, I kept wondering why my wife hasnt called me so i decided to check my phone before i could walk in, I couldnt find my phone infact my Malaria turned to Fever and Diohoria as i started sweating heavily and developed running stomach. So around 710pm i decided to call the # no response at about 0810pm i decided to call again then someone picked it with - Hey guy, where you day? I said am home then he said na the Keke guy your phone is with me you dont have to worry... And am like ok no problem... If i can get it tomorrow(Today:Friday) i will really appreciate it then he said over 30 people has called, I said well its my official line,.... So i called him today, Friday he said his at Ikeja and he would bring it to my office.. 0832AM he brought my phone i asked him what he wants, he said ANYTHING i said ANYTHING is NOTHING so i said i want to appreciate this so i gave him #5000 and my staffs about 2 of them gave him #1000 each.

4 Likes

Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by olanie(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2016
That's so cool !
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by dasphinx1(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Now this is good smiley
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by sakalisis(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Little Hope in Nigeria grin
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by Baadal(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2016
wao...you're so lucky
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by Turks: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Good deeds, good thoughts..
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by BluePearls(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cool.. God bless his heart
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by bobo65(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
For this buhari era
That guy must surely make heaven

Mods o

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by moris01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bros you are definitely one of the good one
THE very few with a pure heart
I misplaced my wallet in April It contains my 4 debit card, bvn, drivers license and 5k. I believe I will see it cos I Don cheat/takes what doesn't belong to me.
Some one called me in September to come and pick up my wallet intact.
Bottom line whatever u sow u will reap.

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
nice one. Same thing happened to me a while back. my blackberry was stolen from while i was driving in traffic and the guy ran away. The lady the phone was sold to later returned the phone to me. Morals of the story is that we still have good people in nigeria.
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by oscillation55(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yea, many of them.
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2016
Beautiful.
The good ones ain't finished
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by jmichlins(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2016
there are still good spirited Nigerians. Sad that I wasn't that lucky when I dropped my phone in front of my compound. The dude promised to return it but till today the line is switched off. Mine was almost a new phone
Re: Lost But Found 3months Blackberry Priv by Eleniyan15: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2016
SIN CITY

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One With Bundled Games Needed / What Is The New Data Tarrif? / Hp Pavilion 11 X360 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.