Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited (2617 Views)

Graduate Vacancy / Experienced Graduate Vacancy At Multichoice Nigeria Limited / Experienced Graduate Vacancy At Mastercard Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by tutusaint(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Sherman Gray Limited - an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), envisioned several years ago but incorporated on January 4, 2007. The core objective of our organisation is to provide professional services in the field of Civil engineering construction, Consulting, Procurement and Outsourcing services for the oil and gas industry, manpower development through professional training and project management to mention a few.

POSITION : Marketing Executive

Job Description

Effective communication of information about company’s services to potential customers.
Develop business and marketing plans to achieve revenue goals and targets.
Professional and effective client contact, counseling, follow-up and feedback.
Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as promo, advertisement, social media platforms and website.
Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products and services offered and follow up with them in order to close deals.
Respond to the client queries regarding the products and services in a timely fashion.
Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.

Qualification

Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.

Expected Skills
Preferred candidate must:

Be target-driven and goal-oriented.
Possess a good track record of meeting and exceeding set target.
Be versatile with MS Office applications.
Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Have ability to work under pressure.
Be courteous and convincing to clientele.
Possess experience with handling clientele as the first point of contact.
Be able to administer and process enquiries.
Be able to make professional and effective client contact, counseling, follow-up and feedback.
Be able to effectively utilize the internet and other platforms for effective marketing and business opportunity generation.
Be competent in drafting proposals and making presentations.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: careers@shermangray.org

Note: Candidate must be resident or in or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by Roon9(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Opened the page, can't really see anywhere to upload my CV to.
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by ademasta(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Roon9:
Opened the page, can't really see anywhere to upload my CV to.
Send your CV to the email above. Simple

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by Roon9(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
ademasta:

Send your CV to the email above. Simple

OK boss
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by ademasta(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Roon9:

OK boss
You are welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by Roon9(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
ademasta:

You are welcome boss

Oga ademasta! Please I just got this mail of interview invitation. Any idea how it would go??

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by ademasta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Roon9:

Oga ademasta! Please I just got this mail of interview invitation. Any idea how it would go??
With Sherman Gray Limited?
Relax bro, it would go well. Just do yr home work well.

Best of luck Oga mi cool cool
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by Roon9(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
ademasta:

With Sherman Gray Limited?
Relax bro, it would go well. Just do yr home work well.

Best of luck Oga mi cool cool

Eh bros, gist me anything you know about the company pls. Will the Exams be difficult? Is the pay good?

I currently have a little something am managing here. Just want to know
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by ademasta(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Roon9:

Eh bros, gist me anything you know about the company pls. Will the Exams be difficult? Is the pay good?

I currently have a little something am managing here. Just want to know
They company is not that big and it's into Engineering, Procurement and construction.
It was registered about 10years ago...
They are into:

Building construction (reinforced concrete structures, steel structures and composite structures)
• Road construction (bridges, rigid and flexible pavement and paving stones)
• Procurement and leasing of heavy duty construction equipment
• Consulting (project mangement, structural design and CAD drafting)
• Construction management / Maintenance Services
• Engineering /Logistics support
• Procurement of oil and gas tools and equipment: valves (all types), pumps, wire ropes, hoists, hoses, fasteners, flanges, gaskets etc.
• Procurement of heavy duty equipment and their spare parts
• Outsourcing of manpower and plant equipment
• Fire and Safety Equipment
• Oil and Gas equipment franchising
• Logistics management.

As per payment, it's not up to the normal graduate trainee salary in most companies...
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by Roon9(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
ademasta:

They company is not that big and it's into Engineering, Procurement and construction.
It was registered about 10years ago...
They are into:

Building construction (reinforced concrete structures, steel structures and composite structures)
• Road construction (bridges, rigid and flexible pavement and paving stones)
• Procurement and leasing of heavy duty construction equipment
• Consulting (project mangement, structural design and CAD drafting)
• Construction management / Maintenance Services
• Engineering /Logistics support
• Procurement of oil and gas tools and equipment: valves (all types), pumps, wire ropes, hoists, hoses, fasteners, flanges, gaskets etc.
• Procurement of heavy duty equipment and their spare parts
• Outsourcing of manpower and plant equipment
• Fire and Safety Equipment
• Oil and Gas equipment franchising
• Logistics management.

As per payment, it's not up to the normal graduate trainee salary in most companies...

Thank you very much boss. I appreciate this info. Please do you know the range it pays. I need to know sir
Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by ademasta(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Roon9:

Thank you very much boss. I appreciate this info. Please do you know the range it pays. I need to know sir
FourtyKay to FiftyKay

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by Roon9(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
ademasta:

FourtyKay to FiftyKay

Ah! No no! Am turning it down

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancy At Sherman Gray Limited by ademasta(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Roon9:

Ah! No no! Am turning it down
Don't say that, they might have reviewed their salary structure...

Attend your interview bro

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For 3rd Class Graduates Or Graduates With A Pass. / N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.