Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) (18546 Views)

Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far / University Of Ilorin Holds Matriculation Ceremony Today, / Professor Matt Meyer In University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Delivering LECTURE (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Happy convocation to me
Congrats.
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Sainttops:
Why the guy no buy convo gown na All d girls in my area buys na U no get money ni make I borrow u ni Abi recession ti mu o ni Answer me ko daun na
Hahahaha Wicked cheesy
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:19am On Oct 22, 2016
What kind of local girl dressing is that. I mean the girl on white scarf.wearing scarf and also cap at the same time.I see a lot of Bush ladies do that sh $t.is that supposed to be fashion?

If she wants to wear graduation cap she should wear it and if she wants to wear scarf she should wear IT, how can she put the two on her head undecided
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by 9isguy(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS BRO ....WE ARE BETTER BY FAR
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by yhemisie(f): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2016
congratulation
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by babtuns76(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Happy convocation to me
Cong rats.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2016
babtuns76:
Cong rats.
Thanks man
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Perfecttouch:
pele Aburo,hope say u no use leg Waka from COA to gate sha?
Lol.baba I waka reach quarters junction ooo
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2016
angeltolly:

Congrats man and greater height. Hope you enjoyed #Encounter
Thanks alot
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:
Gerrarahia man!!!!....na every small thing dey shark Una to take pics to post
Lol....oga why the beef name?!
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Category1:
Gerrarahia man!!!!....na every small thing dey shark Una to take pics to post
Lol....oga why the beef na?!
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2016
bogolobango:
@ op that girl wey second pic in Middle make sense
Ehnehn. She maa throw u her number?
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
dhabrite:
congrats to all them guys. me had fun personally, there was a lot to eat and much more to drink. a big s/o to all my fellow unilorites.
Congrats bro
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2016
Adeolu4:
Api convo hope u know d full meaning of nysc =now your struggle continues
Lol. Na so
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Sainttops:
Why the guy no buy convo gown na
All d girls in my area buys na
U no get money ni make I borrow u ni
Abi recession ti mu o ni
Answer me ko daun na
Lol. Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2016
VickyRotex:
Congratulations Op!
Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Handsomecole:
UNI LOR something, well the school is manageable sha...
Lol. Manageable. That's big English o
Unilorin is admission aspirants' most prefered University in Nigeria. BRO!
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
Hahahaha Wicked cheesy
No mind d guy.
I don reply am with ma fully dressed picture
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
SAMBARRY:
What kind of local girl dressing is that. I mean the girl on white scarf.wearing scarf and also cap at the same time.I see a lot of Bush ladies do that sh $t.is that supposed to be fashion?

If she wants to wear graduation cap she should wear it and if she wants to wear scarf she should wear IT, how can she put the two on her head undecided
Lol. She's Muslim. You can't blame her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
9isguy:
CONGRATULATIONS BRO ....WE ARE BETTER BY FAR
Yes we are man! Thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by bogolobango(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
@Tonnierichy Oya now throw me no time

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by delors(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
The first girl in the second pix got a very cute face.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by Aminzy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats bro.....e no easy oooo...trekking from COA to gate.....I just got to know the meaning of better by far....e far true true
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by hawk05(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aminzy:
Congrats bro.....e no easy oooo...trekking from COA to gate.....I just got to know the meaning of better by far....e far true true
lols.... school sef..
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats...hope u came out with a first-class

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tonnierichy:

Thanks a bunch

You're welcome!
Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by olaolurhemsy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congratulations Bro, which set is that cos your mate are just in 200l in LAUTECH, So celebrate

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Holds Her 32nd Convocation Today(photos) by delors(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tonnierichy:
Happy convocation to me
Where is that girl in the second picture? The first one with very cute face? Connevt us na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convenant University Promotes Nigeria’s Global Relevance With N1Billion / Teacher Crushed To Death On His Way To Supervise NECO In Akwa Ibom. Photos / University Of Uyo To Resume 2011/2012 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.