Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,841 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Low Cost Building Plans On Half Plots Or Full Plots Of Lands - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Building Plans On Half Plots Or Full Plots Of Lands (1516 Views)

Low Cost Building With Hydraform Bricks / FREE DEMOCRACY DAY CAKE DELIVERY, BUY PLOTS OR BUILD IN MOWO, BADAGRY (Gazette) / Full Plots Of Land With Lagos C Of O In An Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Cost Building Plans On Half Plots Or Full Plots Of Lands by Fargbaba: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2016
I open this trend help Nairalanders that need a guide on low cost buildings. I will share building plans of residential buildings which I have done with my little 10 years architectural experience.
I will be posting plans which can fit in a half plot and a full plot of land that the cost of construction will not exceed N2,500,000 - N4,000,000 every week.
I will also try and tell the quantities of building materials that will finish the building. e.g. blocks, cements, sharp sand, woods, roofing sheets
Notes:
1. The bigger the house, the more expensive it becomes.
2. The location of your site have an effect on the building cost.
3. The finishing materials have an effect on the building cost.
This tread is also open for other professionals in the building industry to contribute.
Thanks.
Re: Low Cost Building Plans On Half Plots Or Full Plots Of Lands by Fargbaba: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
3 bedroom design for this week.
Units
1. Porch
2. Lounge
3. Dining
4. Kitchen
5. Store
6. Bedrooms
7. Toilets
Materials
1. Blocks = 2,800
2. Cement = 120 bags
3. Roofing sheet = 14 bundles
4. Granite = 40 tones
5. Sharp sand = 80 tones
6. Plaster sand = 60 tones

(1) (Reply)

Your Farmland Questions Answered.. Come In / Home Landscape And Beautification / The Cheapest Places To Rent A Room Around Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.