Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Groovy Friday! With Falz The Bad Guy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Groovy Friday! With Falz The Bad Guy (469 Views)

You Need To Listent To This Song So Groovy My God Is Good By Akede & TNP Crew / Download Music: Falz The Bahd Guy - La Fête / I Am In Need Of Falz The Bahd Guy's Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Groovy Friday! With Falz The Bad Guy by Adebanjids1(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
It’s the last working day of another beautiful week and I hope you’ve all had a great and fulfilling week.

I just heard that pop star Falz The bad Guy
"Regards To Your Mumsy” music video has been named the most popular Insta video in Nigeria in just two weeks of the audio release. How awesome!

It’s one feel good song that always gets me grooving any time I hear it. I love the concept of the video, it takes us back to the roots but still looks so fresh and has that contemporary vibe in it.

So, its Friday, lets groove!

Aan un
Oti di big girl o, pele my dear
Am based in london now, mo se de
naija
Sun mo mi, se ki se pe o’n shy sha
Lest i forget, how is that your
aunty aisha
You remember that time you used
to learn scramble
I can buy you new one when
I next travel
Wo bi skin e shey ripe,
like a fresh apple
You are still saying, brother e don do
Shey you know am not
actually your uncle
Its just culture, so you can be
humble...

What are you grooving to this weekend?

check for more on:https://adebanjids..com.ng/2016/10/groovy-friday.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Ckay – Nkechi Turn Up / Music: Emergency By Solidstar / Download Music And Videos Free One Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.