Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section (3315 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On Romance Advice/tips / Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here / 5k/10k Per Hour For Romance And Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Welcome to troll of the season award/profiling/induction thread

If you know that troll, tag him/her and put "cc: kvnggo" on your comment Lets see who wins troll of the season. And also get a chance to read the official profile of your favorite Nairaland troll. If you know an unregistered troll, tag him/her to come and be inducted into the committee of trolls. Please no more illegal trolling on nairaland.

E.g. diehardanusfan is the biggest troll

Cc: kvnggo
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
[size=20pt]KVNGGO is the motherfûcking troll cheesy cheesy [/size]

cc: KVNGGO cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=25pt]KVNGGO [/size]

You're an even bigger troll, how many accounts do you have? Your signature green and large fonts typing litters romance section like garbage.

Welcome to the order of the trolls
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by diehardanusfan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=20pt]KVNGGO is the motherfûcking troll cheesy cheesy [/size]

thank you angry

1 Like

Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is a scoreboard for the trolls

Troll number 1- Mackbrooklyn

He's your green and large font guy, he's the green troll, you can either call him Mynd's favourite customer or the hulk troll. He's on every thread with his unnecessary vulgarity.

Troll number 2- Diehardanusfan

He has distinguished himself amongst trolls, some wonder if he actually is mad. Whether he's complaining about Monica or cooking up a story about sexually perverse landlords, this anus fan never fails to bring the trolling to us.

Troll number 3- Judeefcc

This guy is the definition of trolling, he never stops, he always has a new account, the mods can not keep him down, unlike other trolls who have no identity, this guy is a real life human. Doesn't matter if you're a side chick he's proud of or you care so much about the fried taters. And eggs his girlfriend made for him, he will tell you about it. He details his own reputation, he has a very good friend named yorubademon, some wonder if they are the same person. He's the EFCC chairman in the romance section, he's Jude and he's a troll.

Troll number 4- Mrcork

Not much needs to be said about our legendary troll, he's the Duke of peckham, the Range Rover driving rat. More than 6 years as a troll, he has all the experience in the world, you have to be naturally talented to be half his weight. Be careful though, you have to be light skinned, otherwise you will receive the mouth washing of a lifetime. We wonder where he has been this few weeks. Come back soon sir. #respect.

Troll number 5- Mamagee3

The mama the mama, the most confused troll on the planet, whether she's having illusions of an aristo mother or a couple worker who finds her utterly repulsive, she never disappoints. Another legend like mrcork. She types in pink, that's her only talent.

Troll number 5 - Jesusboiy

This guy will talk to himself for up to 3 pages on a thread, some wonder if it is actual mental illness, I think seun should look into his case, maybe use the money he wastes on mr/miss Nairaland competition to give this guy proper treatment. Whether he's crushing on ishilove or threatening to deactivate his account, he is and always will be a great troll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:

You're an even bigger troll, how many accounts do you have? Your signature green and large fonts typing litters romance section like garbage.

Welcome to the order of the trolls

[size=20pt]Bruh, E Dey Pain You?? cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by EmperorLee(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guys above me sha grin. See as dem dey fight
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
diehardanusfan:

thank you angry

Troll responsibly
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

[size=20pt]Bruh, E Dey Pain You?? cheesy cheesy [/size]
no
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
no

You said we should give you the name of the trolls we know that you wanna give them an award and I mentioned you, should that be a problem?? undecided
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
This is a scoreboard for the trolls

Troll number 1- Mack.brooklyn

He's your green and large font guy, he's the green troll, you can either call him Mynd's favourite customer or the hulk troll. He's on every thread with his unnecessary vulgarity.

Thank You!! cool
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

You said we should give you the name of the trolls we know that you wanna give them an award and I mentioned you, should that be a problem?? undecided

Why did you pick the name mackbrooklyn?
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:

Why did you pick the name mac.kbrooklyn?

Lol, you resorted to interviewing me now?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you resorted to interviewing me now?? cheesy cheesy
if need be
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
if need be
[size=40pt]K! cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
EmperorLee:
The guys above me sha grin. See as dem dey fight
nominate
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
And after you must have fished out the so-called trolls i guess they will stop trollingundecided
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
A thread for trolls created by a troll..Intresting cheesy
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
And after you must have fished out the so-called trolls i guess they will stop trollingundecided
you cannot stop someone from being who they are
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:
A thread for trolls created by a troll..Intresting cheesy
the epileptic idiot kid who insulted me at celebrities section
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by firstking01(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
you cannot stop someone from being who they are
Meaning the thread was un-called for then....
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
the epileptic idiot kid who insulted me at celebrities section

e pain am grin

when u don't talk with sense despite the fact that u are 55 years old how won't I correct u grin

if u talk mumu talk again I go still correct u tongue
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
The one and only troll on nl is [size=29pt] mrcork [/size]
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
Meaning the thread was un-called for then....
recognise people and their talents. That is respect, if you don't respect others you will not be respected
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

e pain am grin

when u don't talk with sense despite the fact that u are 55 years old how won't I correct u grin

if u talk mumu talk again I go still correct u tongue
you sucked too much breastmilk that's why you lost woefully when you contested for Mr Nairaland. Your foolishness is even older than 55
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mrcork should be the lead on those trolls.nigga has passed through time and space. Since 2009 Mehn grin

I will have suggested mamagee but that one is not trolling her case is spiritual. grin
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
you sucked too much breastmilk that's why you lost woefully when you contested for Mr Nairaland. Your foolishness is even older than 55

Oh well..Grandpa @ 55 is a fan cool

that was last year and u stilll remember me..AM YOUR LORD OBVIOUSLY grin ...you on the other hand..you are a failure at ur old age grin
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
Mrcork should be the lead on those trolls.nigga has passed through time and space. Since 2009 Mehn grin

I will have suggested mamagee but that one is not trolling her case is spiritual. grin
thank you for your nominations but please add the tag next time
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by iykekelvins(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Oh well..Grandpa @ 55 is a fan cool

that was last year and u stilll remember me..AM YOUR LORD OBVIOUSLY grin ...you on the other hand..you are a failure at ur old age grin
you are still eating mummy thank you and you are already a failure in life. Useless thing, I regret voting for you with my main account back then
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nightie(f): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
uhm... excuse me, sir
wat exactly is d meaning of a 'troll' in nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Ur Number, Get Laid! / How To Make Friends On Nairaland / I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.