Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On (1069 Views)

How To Accept International Payment For Your Shopify & Woocommerce Stores / Ejoor Which Bank Cards Still Works With Paypal / Which Nigerian Cards Still Work For Foriegn Transactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Kennedyiheme: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
i just wonna confirm because this is really frustrating, how do you do your transactions?
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Saladin1: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2016

Bro, it's a big concern for me too. We need eggheads on Nairaland to provide way forward to this suspension of international payment with card.
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by ExplicitContent: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is one of the main reasons why you have to start making money online cheesy.. don't be left behind
Wetin concern me If dem like make them block all organic means of making transactions... my money na wire, it can connect to anywhere
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Get your Payoneer Master Card here free https://share.payoneer.com/nav/Pi_o8TL4dnY0jvNGz6XOwv8wJrocM74xm1HeLRQjR7dFNXyIfc6nMvvK4cx_EQ9St9BnB1zoXrjZEFAdY_cLCg2

ExplicitContent:
This is one of the main reasons why you have to start making money online cheesy.. don't be left behind
Wetin concern me If dem like make them block all organic means of making transactions... my money na wire, it can connect to anywhere

Saladin1:

Bro, it's a big concern for me too. We need eggheads on Nairaland to provide way forward to this suspension of international payment with card.

Kennedyiheme:
i just wonna confirm because this is really frustrating, how do you do your transactions?
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Kennedyiheme: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExplicitContent:
i am in your line but i just need to pay for facebook ads and they are not letting me, this country just wants people to fail
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by ExplicitContent: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
i am in your line but i just need to pay for facebook ads and they are not letting me, this country just wants people to fail

Understand you breh.. try paypal
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Kennedyiheme: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Understand you breh.. try paypal
thats the best option mow, thamks anyway
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Supnaija(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Kennedyiheme:

Use payoneer card, payza has a new debit card launched ir simply use PayPal which is the easiest
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Kennedyiheme: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Supnaija:

Use payoneer card, payza has a new debit card launched ir simply use PayPal which is the easiest
thanks bro... Lol the cost if getting a paypal account these days lol.... How do i get the payza card and how long will it take
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by ExplicitContent: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
thats the best option mow, thamks anyway

Yezzir,
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Saladin1: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Supnaija:

The problem is how to fund PayPal now that debit /credit card is now restricted by the banks.
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Linzo(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Supnaija:

Please how do I use Payoneer card to pay online, because I have tried to purchase stuff online with it but keep telling me issuers decline. What procedure can I follow to pay with Payoneer card? Thanks
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2016
We can help you make payments online with ease using Paypal or Credit card....

Card Payment and Paypal payments Available 24/7...

Contact +971.555821385(whatsapp)

https://www.nairaland.com/2941160/make-payments-online-1-440#43022864
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by demosoft: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2016
I can complete the payment do you.
Re: Guys Is The International Payment With Your Cards Still On by Supnaija(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Linzo:

Please how do I use Payoneer card to pay online, because I have tried to purchase stuff online with it but keep telling me issuers decline. What procedure can I follow to pay with Payoneer card? Thanks

Use it to pay thru paypal. Add it as a credit card in ur paypal account

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 200k / Target Setting And Performance Appraisal / List Of Businesses Uneducated Hausa Men Does In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.