Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Mourinho Says Pogba Needs More Time To Click - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Says Pogba Needs More Time To Click (384 Views)

Zidane Phones Mourinho, Says He’s Not Plotting Anything Behind His Back / I Have No Interest In Transfer Speculation – Says Pogba / Manchester United: Jose Mourinho Says £300m Spent Not Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Says Pogba Needs More Time To Click by PetmaxFlame: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Manchester United coach, Jose Mourinho says critics should give his £89m midfielder, Paul Pogba, more time to click.
Mourinho’s comments came after the 23-year-old France midfielder, who joined the club 3 months ago, scored twice in Thursday’s 4-1 Europa League win over Fenerbahce.

His performance on Thursday was regarded by critics as better than his lackluster contribution in Monday’s goal less with Liverpool.

Mourinho in responding to such comments said, “Two days ago he was the worst player in the Premier League and 48 hours later he’s phenomenal.

“He needs time. I’m happy with his performance. He has what we need.

Mourinho believes his world record signing needs time to get used to a different style of football.

“I was in Italy and I know the characteristics, the pace and intensity.

READ MORE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/10/mourinho-says-pogba-needs-more-time-to.html

(1) (Reply)

8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers, See How Much They Earn Weekly / 2016 AWCON: Super Falcons Are Not Favourites Anymore, Can They Win 10th Title? / Patrick Vieira: Mourinho Is Old School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.