Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

[PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! (2865 Views)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Davido Is Putting On Some Weight . . . He Now Has A Little Belly On Him!! / [PICS] Wahala Fashion - "This Mercy Johnson's Huge Bums Just Getting Bigger!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by Cortee: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
We have seen Naija singer Tiwa Savage in some eye-popping costumes in the past, that looked quite great on her. However I stumbled on a weird fashion style she was putting on, and it looked really ridiculous!

You can see the weird 'Rag' Tiwa Savage was spotted in, and try to rate it from 1- 10 - see the full costume: http://qreepad..co.ke/2016/10/wahala-fashion-is-tiwa-savage-wearing.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by Zikavirus(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tiwa savage is a slot. like bicth! i have never listened 2 even one of her muzik, as for me i will rate that dress 100 percent over Ashawo dressing.
Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by izdaise(f): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nothing is wrong with her outfit

1 Like

Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by ouzo1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zikavirus:
Tiwa savage is a slot. like bicth! i have never listened 2 even one of her muzik, as for me i will rate that dress 100 percent over Ashawo dressing.

Guy why??

2 Likes

Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by Ritieyalu(f): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
nice make-up

1 Like

Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by JackieMay(f): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zikavirus:
before you call someone a slut, learn how to spell the word *SLUT* first....and keep your opinion to yourself. nobody cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by Holarbizzy042(f): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
T.K.O TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT LOL
JackieMay:

before you call someone a slut, learn how to spell the word *SLUT* first....and keep your opinion to yourself. nobody cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by sholatem(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
@ Op,what exactly is wrong with dis cloth,abi u no sabi better thing ni?
Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by Zikavirus(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2016
JackieMay:

thanks jackiemay for ur concern but u see its not like i cannot spell the word "slut" but i was just avoiding ban, #Sticking2derules...
Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by JackieMay(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zikavirus:

thanks jackiemay for ur concern but u see its not like i cannot spell the word "slut" but i was just avoiding ban, #Sticking2derules...
yet u just spelt the slut. don't go and sit down somewhere and reason your life
Re: [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! by Zikavirus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
JackieMay:

yet u just spelt the slut. don't go and sit down somewhere and reason your life

i'ue done dat many times bt i just end up in d same place & wit the same result, i've been searching 4 true love since till i found u jackie.
i need someone like you to come into my life. baby.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:wizkid Wears Sweater Worth N170,000 / Actress Yvonne Nelson Poses With Her Rides (photo) / Singer, Ashanti Show Off Her ‘HOT’ Body In A Sexy Bathing Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.