Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For (797 Views)

40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Lady Recounts How The Nigerian Police Assisted A Man Who Stole Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
The Nigerian police is your friend!
It would be a big challenge for any normal Nigerian to read the above statement without scoffing or with a straight face. Apart from Korede Bello and Aliyu Giwa, most of the officers of the NPF are not your friends.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the Nigerian police. I’m a patriotic Nigerian and all. But who hasn’t had “an experience” with the Naija police? If you’ve encountered our gallant officers before, you can relate to the following:
Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
1. Let’s go to the station
This saying is a police officer’s best friend. Any small offence, let’s go to the station.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerian police are greedy ass Muthafvckers...I hope every last corrupt one of them dies of aids in the most gruesome, Painful way.
Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
2. When they see a fine car
The moment the police see a fine car, they will stop it. They must disturb you until you roger!

Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
3. Can we know you?
Biko, what do you wanna know? My name? My age? What exactly? Police can ask very silly questions.

Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
4. Anything for the boys
After disturbing you and not finding any excuse to take you back to the station. This is the next question. You better do happy weekend for them.

Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
5. Waving gun upandan
This one is not just peculiar to the police alone. Any small thing, they’ve cocked their guns and pointed at you. And the next thing is asking you to come down from your car. Nigerian armed forces and waving their guns around:

Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
check this ... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by optional1(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
'bring am we get change' dy alwayz av change wit them... Dy even get POS machine self incase u no carry money for pocket....

Police: Stop!! park well
Driver: Good evening officer
Police: Waiting good abt d evening
Driver: Say live dey nah
Police: Oya show
Driver: I just pass nah
Police: Wch tym
Driver: Wen i pass d first tym
Police: U sure
Driver: I say i don settle ur pple
Police: Y u come dy shout for my head
Driver: No vex but i don settle ur pple
Police: Oya go jor
Driver: Hidiot mumu for ur mind u get sense pass me....
Passenger: na wa ooo, dis police pple self don tire person for road ooo
Another Passenger: well I Blame Buhari
Another Passenger: Shebi dy for dey d Other Room wit their wife....
Driver: no mind them...
Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by jamalnation(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
D poster above me no get chill oh
Re: 5 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Tangled With The Nigerian Police For by dotman4real007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
the fear of nigerian police is the beginning of wisdom. They can lie and frame you up without blinking an eyelid. I fear them and don't ever pray to have any business with them.

(1) (Reply)

See How A Mob Gave A Laptop Thief The Beating Of His Life (photo) / 24hrs After Burial Of Soldiers, Another Soldier Goes Down / Police Picks Up Lagos Club Owner, ‘pretty Mike’, Who Chains Ladies To Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.