Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering (603 Views)

I Need A Therapist To Talk To / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by TheMascot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good day nairaland...
I actually had stuttering issues from my childhood but it disappeared then came back again this year.. After I went for a medical outreach and I found it hard to communicate in the local tongue...

And mostly I stutter when having a one on one conversation and when I want to explain ideas or events to people...

I actually surprised cos about last year I was a teacher in a school just for strike sake and I didn't have speech issues.

The funny thing is I anchor official events and nd I rap for fun and I rarely have speech issues when addressing a gathering but now I find it hard to read out loud and this is major concern to me because I intend to run for political posts and I currently own a company that next year would involve a lot of meetings with investors government officials and top musicians and if I stutter while trying to share ideas with them they might have negative impression about what I do..

I know it's rare for issues like this to make front page but lalasticlala and fellow mods I would be grateful if you help me out with this request
Re: Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by TheMascot(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
dominique Sissy3 pls help out here
Re: Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheMascot:
Good day nairaland...
I actually had stuttering issues from my childhood but it disappeared then came back again this year.. After I went for a medical outreach and I found it hard to communicate in the local tongue...

And mostly I stutter when having a one on one conversation and when I want to explain ideas or events to people...

I actually surprised cos about last year I was a teacher in a school just for strike sake and I didn't have speech issues.

The funny thing is I anchor official events and nd I rap for fun and I rarely have speech issues when addressing a gathering but now I find it hard to read out loud and this is major concern to me because I intend to run for political posts and I currently own a company that next year would involve a lot of meetings with investors government officials and top musicians and if I stutter while trying to share ideas with them they might have negative impression about what I do..

I know it's rare for issues like this to make front page but lalasticlala and fellow mods I would be grateful if you help me out with this request

Hello,Send me a Pm please..I know someone..
Re: Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by TheMascot(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jadeite:

Hello,Send me a Pm please..I know someone..

Thanks a lot

Just did that..

Incase you don't see it pls drop an alternative means I can reach you
Re: Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
D
Re: Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by TheMascot(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
yes am done thanks.. Hope you on whatsapp
Re: Pls I Need A Speech Therapist To Cure Stuttering by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheMascot:
yes am done thanks.. Hope you on whatsapp

Please delete the quote ,as you can see my number is there..Secondly,d number I sent you isn't my main..You should call..

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD! A Boy And His Girlfriend Die During Passionate S*x In Car..see Details / Would You Like To Make Money By Helping People With Their Health? / Its A Matter Of Urgency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.