Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Discover How To Attain Financial Independence In This Recession! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Discover How To Attain Financial Independence In This Recession! (305 Views)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) / Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Attain Financial Independence In This Recession! by 16management(f): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Would you like to Discover How to attain Financial Independence during this period of recession from Real Estate Business Almost without Having a Dime in Your Pocket for FREE?

What if I show you a real estate companies willing to pay you N450,000 or more consultancy fee for brokering a sales of just one of their estate, will you be interested?

What if I equip you with the marketing strategies plus all the support you need to easily close deals in real estate business, will you be willing to listen to me?

If you answer YES, then let me specially invite you to this Special Real One Day Business Opportunity Training that will change your earning in Real Estate business.

Date: 22nd October, 2016
Time: 9am
Venue: 277, Babs Animashaun Road, Off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos.

NOTE: Registration is free But Strictly by Invitation

For Information on how to secure a seat for this event, send your Whatsapp Number to 08165554143

Thanks

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Land For Lease In Lagos For Autobody Repairs And Service Center / Apartments To Let At Lekki / Joint Venture Investment On Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.