Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Night With A Blogger (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Night With A Blogger (part 2) (881 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / My Night In Olumba Olumba Healing Centre. / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Night With A Blogger (part 2) by Khrisfame(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
I half dragged Aisha into the stall, turning around swiftly to lock it up behind. I could hear murmurs and side talks.

“O mo Konji donn hold this ones die o”
“You go fear quickie”

“This one na sharp guy o”

“Babe no even send”

All those were none of my concern, I turned Aisha around with her ass to me and I pinned her to the wall with my body while running my hand up her thighs still covered in jeans.

Oh! Why did it have to be jeans but that was of little or no consequence. I started out kissing her neck, letting my tongue lick up to her ear lobes. I bit on her lower ear and had her giggling. My hand was at work though; I was rubbing her pussy through her jeans.

Thirty minutes or not, I knew there was no way she was going to leave half way. The ultimatum she had given me was to see how fast I could move. I was rubbing slowly at first, the motion still been all cold and hard. As I felt it becoming soft and warm, I started kissing her neck with more vigor.

Rubbing her pussy faster until she was lifting up her left leg trying to tie my hands right in between her legs. I did not know if she was a moaner or screamer but I knew for sure she was trying her best not to make a sound. I stopped rubbing and went up to her tiny belt buckle, got it undone and loose in record time.

I slid my hand right into her jeans and into her panties, which was funny because I could actually feel the panties but felt I must have gotten between it and her skin anyway. It felt so hot in there that I could not believe my luck. I rubbed on her pussy lips, which were already wet as could be and let a finger into her pussy.

She gripped my hand hard and her fingernails dug into my skin. I couldn’t see it but I knew I was bleeding one way or the other.

Why do ladies always have to keep such long nails? What was the use? I never could tell....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-night-with-blogger-part-2.html

Re: My Night With A Blogger (part 2) by Khrisfame(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is The Continuation of the previous story.. about a girl and blogger
Re: My Night With A Blogger (part 2) by Khrisfame(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: My Night With A Blogger (part 2) by Khrisfame(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Er0tic Blurry Night With Another Girl / Audience Poll: Who’s Your Top 5 In Nigeria? / [INTERVIEW] My First Time On A Movie Set, I Was Nervous – Actress Olabisi Adeyem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.