Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Forex Websites Needed Please - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Websites Needed Please (953 Views)

Addresses Of Paint Producing Factories In Edo State Needed Please / Partners Are Needed,please Read This Post If Interested. / Survey Info Needed Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Websites Needed Please by methodman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2006
Can nairalanders give the list of the best and reliable forex company?
Re: Forex Websites Needed Please by damadsuite(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2006
You can use my daily FREE trade signals at www.nationalgoldex.com investment Forum or you can go to our trading site at www.damadsuite.com

For professional trading tips and updates go www.actionforex.com

Happy Trading Experience!
Re: Forex Websites Needed Please by 8oracle(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2007
Dear Methodman,
Type the word online forex tutorial,and click on I am luck bar,it will take you to realtimeforex.com.Go on and enjoy.
but if you click on the search bar, you will have many to choose from,but in all these ask each of the company whether they belong to NFA.Dont patronise those that float phone numbers,look out for their physical address, if from the USA, such firms MUST belong to Better Business Beareu,or BBB
Re: Forex Websites Needed Please by kingzy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2007
Plz, I need to know more about this forex biz. Explain in details what is all about.
Re: Forex Websites Needed Please by anton(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2007
I always point to the folks at http://www.forexbastards.com/

They give rundowns of a multitude of different brokage firms and their platforms.

http://www.babypips.com/ has just expanded their site, making the quality of the info they provide even better.

You can keep getting free demo accounts ad infinum if you are smart. Right now, I think FxSol's AccuCharts are very good to learn charting. Full of features and very complicated. Take time to download the help files. Don't let charcters fool you into thinking being a trader is easy. Fun, maybe. Easy, no.

Before I close, i would caution everybody against "signal trading". Learn how to be a real trader and how to read a real chart first: know how to identify a trend, basic technical indicators, Candlestick Formations, chart patterns, fundamental analysis, etc before betting the horse on a silly green up arrow or even worse an even sillier red down arrow.

Nothing beats a good education that comes from hard work, determination, and drive. Nothing. Period.

(1) (Reply)

. / Vtn Is Recruiting Motivated Nigeria For 25% Commission Split. / The Biggest Income Opportunity With Money Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.