Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Engine That Caught Fire. What Can One Do? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine That Caught Fire. What Can One Do? (591 Views)

Why Nigerian Mechanic Can't Fix Engine That Smoke And Short Oil / Car Caught Fire At LAUTECH Senate Building (Photos) / Car Caught Fire In Awka, Near Central Bank By 6:12pm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engine That Caught Fire. What Can One Do? by Goodplace: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dear All,
Please i need advice. The car i use caught fire from the former user but now am using it, the car is in relatively stable condition. but the fuel pump was changed to electrical. The engine does not look clean. should i wash with water or fuel or do i take it to car wash for engine wash? any after side effects? please advice. Its a Passat Volkswagen wagon
Re: Engine That Caught Fire. What Can One Do? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Goodplace:
Dear All,
Please i need advice. The car i use caught fire from the former user but now am using it, the car is in relatively stable condition. but the fuel pump was changed to electrical. The engine does not look clean. should i wash with water or fuel or do i take it to car wash for engine wash? any after side effects? please advice. Its a Passat Volkswagen wagon

Pic of engine bay

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle documents / Car Maintenance Tips / Ford Is Preparing To Sack 10% Of Its Workforce (20,000 Workers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.