Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Am Seeking Crowdfunding For My NGO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Seeking Crowdfunding For My NGO (506 Views)

How I Accessed 1 Million Dollar(usd) Foreign Grant For My Ngo(part 3) / How Can I Register My Ngo In Nigeria. / In Search Of Crowdfunding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Seeking Crowdfunding For My NGO by akaGod2013: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Its been a rough, long ride trying to make it out there. I have tried all i could to raise funds to set off my NGO. I even tried doing menial jobs, but in Nigeria today how much can one possibly raise on one's own. Well i have long thought that a forum as this would be a good platform to reach out to, but the fear of being seen like one of our many unscrupulous characters in our society today, have kept me from doing so, until now, when i can no longer wallow in this misery.
I am a young woman in my late 30's, married with kids. I graduated from the university in 2005 with belief that as a very creative and innovative person life would be very easy to climb the success ladder.
One of such creations was my poverty alleviation initiative, which obviously is my passion. The idea is to build a team which would undertake wealth creating ventures with the sole purpose of using returns on investments to better the lives of many poor, jobless, hopeless citizens. In same vein creating job opportunities for persons involved in the project natiowide.
However, raising the needed capital to even register this ngo and take off has been a bane for years. I have tried all sorts, proposals, seminars, one-on-one meetings. Sometimes it had taken off only to be stiffled along the way due to limited resources.
Dear nairalanders, enough boring you with my lenghty biography, i come seeking communal support. Even a #1k from as many nairalanders can go a long way, and i promise to keep you posted.
I wish i could drop my personal info here, but i'm also weary of scammers and hackers as you. But i will ask that you kindly inbox me @ donlymabel@yahoo.com, if you want to be a part of this or need further info.
God bless you as you do. Amen
Re: Am Seeking Crowdfunding For My NGO by akaGod2013: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2016
The best gift you can give, is to put a smile on someone's face. This is what you would be investing in as you suppot this mission. You can also drop your email here so i can send you the full details of the NGO

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Women And Youths To Get Trained And Be Self Employed For Free In Nigeria / Who & Who Do You Think He Should Contact? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.