Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Mack & Caterpillar Equipment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mack & Caterpillar Equipment (2574 Views)

Mack Tipper Tokunbo 20 - 30 Ton Tipper Truck Caterpillar Equipment / Mack Borehole Drilling Machine.powered By Caterpillar.4sale.4 Pics / MACK TRAILER HEAD, R to CH Model LAGOS CLEARING RANGING FROM N2.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by Dozermack(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
I am a used truck and equipment dealer located in Cleveland, Ohio. We specialize in exporting Mack and Cat equipment overseas from the Baltimore and Jacksonville ports. We export Mack R Models, Dm, CH612/CH613, Superliners, RD, RB Tractor heads,Sleepers, Tippers, Dump Trucks, Fuel trucks, Wrecker/Tow Trucks.
Lowboy trailers, Dump Trailers. If there is anything that I did not mention or if there is anything you may need please contact me anytime.
Regards, Jonathon Shane 1-440-487-9944 / jonathon_shane@yahoo.com ( _ between jonathon_shane in the email.)

Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by Dozermack(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
Any Requests?
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by Dozermack(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
Many more trucks available!
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by patrick45(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2009
I need a Mack Dump truck R686ST 1979 or 1983, i have offers already but i want to see if your price is more competitive. So give me your best price, shipping inclusive to the lagos Port. I am so very informed so give me your BEST PRICE!!!
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by Dozermack(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
I have a 1989 Mack RD688 Triaxle Dump truck, 19' Box, 350 Mack Horsepower, Mack 6 speed, 18,000 Front axle and 44,000 camelback Suspension.
Its $13,500 delivered to the Baltimore port, so whatever the shipping company would charge add on to that. Probally delivered to Lagos port you would be looking at roughly $19,500 Delievered to your port. Are we in range at all??
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by KunleA2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
Dozermack:

I have a 1989 Mack RD688 Triaxle Dump truck, 19' Box, 350 Mack Horsepower, Mack 6 speed, 18,000 Front axle and 44,000 camelback Suspension.
Its $13,500 delivered to the Baltimore port, so whatever the shipping company would charge add on to that. Probally delivered to Lagos port you would be looking at roughly $19,500 Delievered to your port. Are we in range at all??

Do u have the measurements on the dump truck at all? The Lenght, width and height measurement. I can inquire on the shipping cost.
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by Dozermack(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
The measurements are: 28' Long, 8' Wide, and 10'6" Height. Thank you Kunle for taking interest in the shipping.
Regards,
Jonathon
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by KunleA2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
Dozermack:

The measurements are: 28' Long, 8' Wide, and 10'6" Height. Thank you Kunle for taking interest in the shipping.
Regards,
Jonathon

Thanks for the reply Jonathan. Do you by any chance have the measurement for a R tractor? Will like to get the quote on that too so that it will take the guessing out of the issue. We can know in tha ball park of how much it will cost in shipping
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by patrick45(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2009
I have already crossed the =N= 3m mark, and according to my calculations i was looking at with truck cost plus shipping at $4k and clearing at Lagos Port all together amounting to =N= 2.3m. So we are out of range man. Thanks for your breakdown, i just wuold have felt better dealing with you cos you are no stranger on Nairaland. So please see if there's any way you can give me some concession.
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by KunleA2(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2009
patrick45:

I have already crossed the =N= 3m mark, and according to my calculations i was looking at with truck cost plus shipping at $4k and clearing at Lagos Port all together amounting to =N= 2.3m. So we are out of range man. Thanks for your breakdown, i just wuold have felt better dealing with you cos you are no stranger on Nairaland. So please see if there's any way you can give me some concession.

Friend,

If you are looking for a good truck, i must confess to you that the budget you have is way too low. N2.3m will be $14,838 (@ 155/$). The shipping of the truck will be $4500 and about $1300 to clear in Naija.

This will leave you with about $9000 to buy and transport the truck. That will not be left with much. Average transport cost will be about $500-$1000 from wherever you bought the truck to the port.

That is reducing even further to about $8000. I do believe in miracles but it will be tough in this case. Even if you are getting a trailerhead. The dump truck of the 1975-1980 models will even be tough to get in that range. At least for a good running one, not to say something like a 1983.

So the moral of the story is that "Be realistic and increase your budget". At least its still cheaper that buying in Naija. You are at least saving about N1-2m average.
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by patrick45(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks a lot Kunle, but i still know what offers i am getting, may be the only challenge i will have is a full inspection of the dump truck that i found online. The price is $8,500 and plus shipping according to you is $13,000 plus $1500 for clearing in Lagos all amounts to $14,500 and =N= 2,247,500 (@155/$). So this is the calculation i am working with. Dump truck is in Mississipi. My guy's in Queens N.Y, and getting him to go down there to check the vehicle and certify it ok is just the issue on ground now.

Cos there's a possibility that those guys wanna sell scrap off to me.

Please advice.
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by KunleA2(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2009
patrick45:

Thanks a lot Kunle, but i still know what offers i am getting, may be the only challenge i will have is a full inspection of the dump truck that i found online. The price is $8,500 and plus shipping according to you is $13,000 plus $1500 for clearing in Lagos all amounts to $14,500 and =N= 2,247,500 (@155/$). So this is the calculation i am working with. Dump truck is in Mississipi. My guy's in Queens N.Y, and getting him to go down there to check the vehicle and certify it ok is just the issue on ground now.

Cos there's a possibility that those guys wanna sell scrap off to me.

Please advice.

I got ur drift now. Here's the deal: Dont forget that the truck will somehow need to get from Mississippi or anywhere you bought it to the port. Check that the cost is included in your calculation. The distance is considerable for me to believe that it will be included in the $8500. Also be prepared to pay $$$ to send your guy (and beg him too) to check out whatever you will be buying.

You are welcomed to send him to this one posted here too. Ohio is much closer than mississippi. Either way you will need to pay!

Things like tires, engine condition etc counts too. A new tire will cost you from N60k - N100k in Naija (depending on the Grade). Multiply that by 10 and you know what you are looking at. Brakes? rust? Hydraulic tipping system? Overall condition are all factors that will come into consideration at the end of the day.

I will advise you to send your guy out to inspect the vehicle you are trying to get. Picture is nice but looking it personally is better and the closer the cheaper is it for you. BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR GUY TO DO IT!. He can help you out with his time but i doubt he's willing to foot the bill too.

The choice is yours my friend. Good luck.
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by suguci: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hello, As the #1 and only online market place for heavy machinery and construction equipment targeting the West African market, www.suguci.com, We are a real business for dealers and sellers to expose all of their heavy machinery and construction equipment on our classified web site and take advantage of our physical presence in West Africa.

Please feel free to visit us, as we have our dealers that are uploading trucks and heavy machinery onto our web site all the time.

Thanks
Re: Mack & Caterpillar Equipment by CMark: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
CAT equipments and generators for sale... Please contact the following for details or purchase: Uzo Unegbu - 08036382343 or email address donuzo84@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Corolla Bank Type For Sale / Lexus Jeep 2003model Registered For Sale SOLD / 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.