Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Soya Bean Available In Bauchi - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soya Bean Available In Bauchi (781 Views)

Soy Bean Available For Sale / Soya Bean Available In Large Quantity / Fresh Cashew And Cocoa Bean Available For Sale Within The Country And Exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soya Bean Available In Bauchi by jbcul4ril(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2016
A bag of 100 mudu is 15,000.
Hurry while stock last
Transportation and other logistics are on you. Contact me via email to get my number jbcul4ril@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Soya Bean Available In Bauchi by grownaira: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Hurry while stock last
Transportation and other logistics are on you. Contact me via email to get my number jbcul4ril@gmail.com.

Thanks

What is the average weight of your bag of 100 mudu?
Re: Soya Bean Available In Bauchi by loye80: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Hurry while stock last

Thanks
where exactly is this soya located in Bauchi, I'm interested and located at Yelwa, do you have maize also and what is the price per bag.
Re: Soya Bean Available In Bauchi by jbcul4ril(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
loye80:
where exactly is this soya located in Bauchi, I'm interested and located at Yelwa, do you have maize also and what is the price per bag.
in Toro. We will soon be moving the to the warehouse in yelwa for storage against next year. We have percentage we are to sell and stock the rest. We are few bags away from sales. it was rushed actually beyond our expectation.
Re: Soya Bean Available In Bauchi by jbcul4ril(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
grownaira:

What is the average weight of your bag of 100 mudu?
100KG OF WHICH 10 OF IT MAKES A TON
Re: Soya Bean Available In Bauchi by loye80: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Let me know when it get o Bauchi, really need to get a good number of bags.

(1) (Reply)

Agro-export Commodities / Free Cumcumber Training Online (nairaland) / KATAWA Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.