Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,039 members, 7,849,189 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Is India - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Is India (871 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is India by smilyhand(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
I am going to relocate to India. My indian friend has invited me. Can anyone educate me about the country, climate and the people there
Re: How Is India by goshen(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
well, India is okay. They kind of have similar weather as ours, but could be a bit hotter during the hot season and a bit colder during their cold season. The cost of living is quite low, but also depends on the city. Ofcouse you should know about their population, as such, the cost of labour there too is also low. It will be nice if you are relocating there to do business.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Rate These Schools / Women: 3 Ways To Get More Respect / Fed. Min. Finance Graduate Interns Scheme(gis) Sure-p Share Your Experiance Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.