Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,245 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? (1224 Views)

4 Absurd Clothes People Wear To Travel / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car / Casio Wrist Watch Needs An Urgent Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by JoshBlack(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Why do people really use wrist watches if it doesn't work? A friend of mine told me yesterday about a lecturer whose friend asked to tell him the time,he had to bring out his phone to check it when he had a wrist watch on.
So I set out yesterday for a little sample study. I asked ten people wearing a wrist watch to tell me the time, Eight of them brought out their phone to tell me,while the other two use their wrist watch.

My question is, why use a wrist watch in the first place?

Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2016
undecided

Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by JoshBlack(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2016
let nairalanders give their opinion.

Cc.Rockstation,farano,lalasticlala,
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2016
grin

Juz To show off their fakesazz watch... Nothing more.
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Well the reason because people want to show off... it also depends on what one fancies.

I prefer putting on a designer ring dan a wristwatch... so when u see it, u"d respect!
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by DesChyko: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2016
The same reason they take pap and beans in different plates when they'll end up still in the same stomach undecided
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2016
the truth is that people wear it to complete their style

if you look at a dressing with watch and without watch you would know the difference

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by emeraldknytt(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
the truth is that people wear it to complete their style

if you look at a dressing with watch and without watch you would know the difference
Sumbori speaks my mind here. Moreso, it kinda cool viewing time from a watch on the wrist rather than pull out your phone every now and then to check the time- which is, kinda lame to me undecided
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2016
They wear it cos its fashionable.
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Goldenheart(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Wristwatch is an accessory.. ... grin
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Sumbori speaks my mind here. Moreso, it kinda cool viewing time from a watch on the wrist rather than pull out your phone every now and then to check the time- which is, kinda lame to me undecided
I'm not sure about that cos most people wrist watch do not work. cheesy
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by emeraldknytt(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
I'm not sure about that cos most people wrist watch do not work. cheesy
You're very right. Frankly, I do the Phone thing just to show off... I, later knew it is meaningless when I got stuck to a Nokia 2710c, with a padded battery and a broken screen, for a whole month.... Those memories smiley
Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2016
op, did you pass through the university at all?
8 of 10 wrist watches don't work cos its an accessory, it completes your style and doesn't have to work undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2016
ucsparks:
op, did you pass through the university at all?
8 of 10 wrist watches don't work cos its an accessory, it completes your style and doesn't have to work undecided
smh...some people sef.must you say the bolded?.its childish bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wear Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Plenty guys wear it to catch babes. If you would toast a babe u gat look Behind from far off na else d babe go look down on ur destiny

Girls wear it to feel among too and look classy.

(1) (Reply)

Gone!!! Original Men's Nike Sneakers And Sperry Top Side Shoes For Sale / Check Out The Beautiful Picture Of This Young Gorgeous Nigeria Corper / 10 Makeup Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.