Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? (626 Views)

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2016
undecidedNigerians never cease to make me wonder... They say things like "be quick and get out of the bathroom, you be woman?" Or "na until you turn oyibo u go no say u don baf well?" And all sorts.

A young man like me waste a lot of time in the bathroom because I use body scrub and soap(to exfoliate). Sometimes I could just barely use a soap ordinarily instead. One thing is when I use the soap and sponge, I waste time but when I don't get to use my sponge but my soap alone, I don't even tend to waste time. When I waste time my household start to say "quick, you bath like a woman" funny enough... Not just my household alone but nigerians as a whole.
My question now is, how long should a man spend in the bathroom? Or else, how long do. you spend in the bathroom when bathing?
Re: How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2016
hmm.. i hv many things to do.. so na quick nd get out xure pass,,, Herbie27 what u fink
Re: How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
undecidedNigerians never cease to make me wonder... They say things like "be quick and get out of the bathroom, you be woman?" Or "na until you turn oyibo u go no say u don baf well?" And all sorts.

A young man like me waste a lot of time in the bathroom because I use spong and soap(to exfoliate). Sometimes I could just barely use a soap ordinarily instead. One thing is when I use the soap and sponge, I waste time but when I don't get to use my sponge but my soap alone, I don't even tend to waste time. When I waste time my household start to say "quick, you bath like a woman" funny enough... Not just my household alone but nigerians as a whole.
My question now is, how long should a man spend in the bathroom? Or else, how long do. you spend in the bathroom when bathing?

whats sponge ?? i tot sponge is for washing ,,plates nd others.. while glove scrubber is for the body .. are you yoruba ??
Re: How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
nairalanddss:

whats sponge ?? i tot sponge is for washing ,,plates nd others.. while glove scrubber is for the body .. are you yoruba ??
pardon my use of grammatical lexis. I used "sponge" since it's the general word of nigerians as "body scrub"
Re: How Long Should A Man Spend In The Bathroom? by Alexandro15: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
I think seven minutes is enough. Anything else is fishy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Deformed Baby Due To Abortion Pills Taken By Her / Can Someone Have Aids Without Falling Sick ) / MENS HEALTH - Dealing with premature Ejaculation. What you need to Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.