Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,458 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage (651 Views)

Secret Mature Dating Relationship For / Why do some ladies enter relationship for only Money / Serious Relationship For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by spicyjay: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello ladies in the house!!

Am jay. I stay in port Harcourt and am just a hustling young graduate. I studied mechanical engineering.Am from south eastern part of the country.
I need a lady between 20-25 years for a serious relationship that will end in marriage as soon as possible.
She must be a graduate or a student about to graduate.
Please am not that rich either am I poor. If your the material type,just keep off/ignore this. Please I need someone that is matured and not a kid.. I have experienced hell in my past and decided to remain alone for months.. I now want to give a relationship a final trial. Kids should keep off pls.

Here is my bbm pin.
5BFCFEDF

Nb: if insulting me will make you help,you can go ahead and do that...
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by Pierocash(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Is this an advert or what. Gud luck anyway
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by kinggogo: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Y e b say na only guys dey do dis tinz grin

Well may u find ur heart desires grin
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by spicyjay: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Y e b say na only guys dey do dis tinz grin

Well may u find ur heart desires grin

Amen.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by sinaj(f): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Ur own strong o!
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
You're still struggling and you want a girlfriend.. More embargo..

Misplaced priorities..

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by spicyjay: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
Ur own strong o!

Depending on how you see it
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by MackBrooklyn: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
Ur own strong o!

Sinaj, Shey bi you're still single now, why don't you give the Nigga a chance?? wink
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Good Luck grin
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by CHYMZZY(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by chris2face(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
God luck guy I pray u meet ur missing rib here
We have seen people who meet on Facebook,twitter and ended up marring
So it certainly won't be a bad idea if people hear get to marry

Good luck
Re: I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage by skinnyinc(m): 4:08am On Oct 24, 2016
I am a single dude, aged 30. i have a great sense of humor and i'm so much fun to be with, there is never a dull moment (thats if you are not a bore though wink

I am looking to meet a nice lady btw the age of 21-40, we could start off as friends and lets see what it could lead to.

You can send me a BBM request D1C41226 or chat on whatsapp 08024605048

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Second Wife / .. / Where All Of Em Sweet Angels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.